Pallavi's flashback part 1

Flashback
Pallavi and siddharth were talking on their phones until an important thing came to their heads.

Pallavi: En annakida vanthu namma Love matterapati pesuda. (Go talk to my brother about our love matter)

Siddharth: unga parent othukupaangala. Naan half malayalee half tamil aana nee  fulla Tamil. (I'm half malayali, half tamil and you're fully tamil. Would they except me?)

Pallavi- my mom might not agree aana en Anna, he only does stuff that I love. My Anna is the best.

Siddharth- hey summa oru annana payam ellam irukaathu bit un annathaane police. Athulayum un anna oru IPS. (A random brother wouldn't be a problem but you brother is a police, in that he is a IPS.)

Pallavi: En anna onnum unna pudichu thinna maadaaru.

Siddharth: ok fine. Nee en pakkathilaye irupala? (You will be with me all the time right.)

Anna: yaaru kooda pesura Pallavi? (Who are you talking to Pallavi)

Pallavi: En friend kooda anna. (My friend, brother)

After a while

Pallavi: Naan apram pesuren siddhu.

Siddhu: ok pallu.

Call ended.

Later in the day, Pallavi and siddhu went to the temple together. There they saw a girl with pallavi's anna.

"Hey Pallavi look. You're anna is with a girl." He said.

"Awwww and she is pretty." He said.

As the girl turned around Pallavi fully saw her face.

"Mithu?" She said opening her mouth.

It was Mithra, Pallavi's old friend who moved to Coimbatore. She was back but what was she doing with her brother.

"Ok, bye siddhu, I need to go see Mithu." Pallavi said as she was about to run.

"Adi paavi, ipadi thaan un future purushana idelaye vidudu poviya?" Siddhu asked.

"Ok fine," she said homing a peck on the cheek and then running.

She was very excited in seeing her best friend again

"Mithu?" Pallavi called running toward her and hugging her.

"Hey, Pallu Baby? Nee yenga inga?" Mithu asked.

Her brother's mouth opened in astonishment. Pallavi glared at her brother.

"Nee intha idiot kooda enna panra? Aama Nee epo Coimbatorela irudhu vantha? Oru phone panniya?" Pallavi started asking too many questions

"Nee intha idiot kooda enna panra? Aama Nee epo Coimbatorela irudhu vantha? Oru phone panniya?" Pallavi started asking too many questions. Her brother stood there shocked by how Pallavi was talking to mithra.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ipo ungaluku pallaviyoda anna yaarunu theriyanuma? Well please tell me your guesses in the comments.  Well don't forget to vote. Sorry it's a small chapter but I'll update that later.