Ramya's Truth

En anna is also a police." She said.

"What's the privacy in this Ramya?" Siva asked.

"Because He is DC Vijaykumar" She said as Siva stared at her in disbelief.

"What? Nee Vijay Siroda Thangachiya? Nambave mudila." He said in Surprise.

"En familiku ipidi aagum pothu, Naan Ingailla. UK la padichukidu irunthen. Inga vanthu paathaa, en Amma, thangachi, Anna, yellarum." And shr busrset our crying as Siva supported her on his shoulders.

"En thankachi." Siva started.

"Ava vijayoda Wife. Avalum Iranthida. In the fire and all that. Ava vaazhkagaya naane keduthudenu ninakuren. Avaru Coimbatore varum pothu Ava avara love pannikudu iruntha. Then Avareye en Appa thaduthum marriage pannikida. Athuku full support naan thaan. Aama naa una apo paakalaye." Siva asked.

"Apo naan UK la irunthen." She replied.

"Oh,anyways, namma relatives ayitom. But avanga thaan ilaye." He said.

"Atha patti yethuku ipo siva? En Annava naan romba miss panrean. Avara paakanum pola iruku." Ramya said as the tv was on. She turned around and saw that it was Kerala News.

"Vanakam, inakiku ..........." the news reader started but ramya's eyes were focused on something else. The scream with the picture.

"Pallavi?" She shouted in excitement. Pallavi was crossing by on the recorded video.

"Siva, en thankachiuyiroda thaan irruka? Pallavi. Tvya paaru." She shouted as Siva looked at her.

"Ada Aama. Athu Pallaviye thaan." Siva said.

"Siva. Vaa ipove pallaviya poi paapom." Ramya said with excitement.

"Ok ok, calm doing... have some patients. We'll go today. First you go home and pack your things." Siva said.

That evening.......
They set out to go find Pallavi. They didn't know where Pallavi would be but they had hope in finding her. Finally after this many years, they would be together again. Ramya felt like an orphan all these days, but now, she has her sister.

Kerala:

"Hello sir" Siva called asking someone about Pallavi.

"I'll finally see her in a few mins." Ramya said excitedly.

"Thanks sir." Siva said.

"I Showed them the pic and they asked if it's Annie Miss?" Siva told Ramya.

"The guy told me to check at this address." He said.

They soon went in front of the house.

"Baby!!" A girl came calling.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Pallavi...." Ramya started.

"Ya? She is here. Why?" She asked.

"Nivi? What happened?" Came another voice.

"Someone is here for you athai." Nivi said.

"Yaaru?" She said coming to the door step.

"Ramya!!????" She ran the second she saw her.

"Oh my god. Ramya. When did you come from London?" She asked hugging and crying.

The two girls hugged and cried as Nivi stood there confused.

"Oy, kuddi paapa. Un per enna?" Siva asked Nivi.

"Hello, first neenga yaaru? Yethuku Pallavi chithi azhuraanga?

"Athaiyaa?" He asked shocked.

"En appavoda sister ennudaya athathaane." Nice saidconfusing Siva.

"Un Appa yaaru?" He asked.

"Vijay kumar." She said.

"Ips ah?" He asked shocked, confused and excited.

"He used to be." She said

"Baby? What's happening?" A voice came.

"Baby, intha uncle too much question kettu tholapa panraru." Nivi said.

"Yaaru?" Vijay came outside.

"Ramya? Siva?" He called hugging both of them at the same time.

"Oh my darling. How are you da. My chellakuddi." He said to Ramya.

"Anna I missed you." She said crying.

"Where did you go leaving me?" She asked.

"Illa maa. It's a long story." He said.

"Nivi this isn't any random uncle, it's your own uncle. You're Amma's Brother." He said.

"What?" Nivi asked shocked.

"Yep." Siva said rising up Nivi.

"I should have thought of it. Aama unga peru enna?" She asked.

"Siva." He said.

"Nivi Baby, lets go to the park or something. I missed you all this time baby." He said.

"Ok baby." She said as they got on the car to leave.

Vijay was at home reunited with his lovable sisters. His sisters mean a lot to him. He felt sad that he didn't have two most important people. Mithra... and his mom....

They talk all day as Nivi and Siva went to get ice cream and caught up on all the things they missed as an uncle and niece.

Looking at her reminded Siva of his sister. Besides she is her blood anyways.

As they were going, they met someone they shouldn't. The guy was furiously standing in front of Nivi and Siva.

Siva was confused as Nivi knew who it is.

"Baby, it's ................"