Pallavi's Realization

Pallavi and Nivi were walking to school as she see Siddhu following her.

"What do you want?" She asked turning around.

"You." He said.

"Nivi, go into the school." She told Nivi and came toward him.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked.

"It's not as bad as what you have done." She said.

"Sorry... I..." He started.

"Throw your Sorry in the Trash. I don't need any sorrys from nobody. Not in the mood to excepting you." She said.

"Pallavi, please listen." He said pulling her into his arm.

"What did you think I was? Some kinda idiot.?" She asked not moving apart.

"Sorry... Baby... I .... they blackmailed me saying that they will kill you."Siddhu said.

"You want me to believe this?" She asked.

"Well that's the truth." He said as she finally broke away from him.

"Pallavi, What do you want me to prove you that I'm not lying." He asked.

"You don't have to." She said.

"Nalla kidantha en vaazhkaya naane azhichikudu vantha apromum en Anna yenna ethukidaaru. Marupadiyum unna nambi en Anna loose panna virumbala." She said (my life was going well, till I ruined it myself. Still my brother accepted me. I'm not losing my brother for any cost.)

"So..... you're ok with loosing me?" He asked.

"Ya. I don't care no more." She said starting to leave.

A car came across from them and siddhustarted walking through it. Pallavi turned back and saw what he was doing.

"Hey, no." She screamed running toward him.

She pulled his hands and pulled him away from the road.

"Are you insane?" She asked as she hugged him.

"Ya,  insane about you." He said.

"I love you. I was gonna tell you but you're so dumb that you never figure it out." She said.

"So, you were acting? Adi paavi." He said.

"Siva sonnaru.... but I didn't really believe it but now I do. I don't want to miss you ever." She said.

"Hello, Time aachu. Please come." Nivi called.

"Woah. Nivi what are you doing here?" Pallavi asked.

"Well, I was waiting. Please come on." Nivi asked Pallavi as Pallavi went with Nivi.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Hey guys,
First of all sorry to those Wha had been waiting. I was gonna update it yesterday but my wattpad app stopped working. Well here is a short chapter dedicated to all of you guys theat were waiting. I will try to update later.
Thanks