Saving Mithra

3rd person pov:

Vijay was sitting in the soffa when he heard a knock on the door.

"Mithra?" Vijay cried looking at the girl in front of him.

"Vijay?" She said as she reached for him.

Suddenly she disappears.

"Mithra?" He screames as he wakes up from a dream in the middle of midnight.

------------
Mithra wanted to find Vijay. She had a bond to him. What if he doesnt know her?

She was walking in the midle of the night. She thought it will give her time and peace to think.

She loved the nature. She just wanna see her daughter. She should have known.

Time was against her.

As she walked, she felt as if somebody was following her. But when she turned around, she found nothing.

She saw a fugure move in a bush. She was shocked. She started to run as the persin in the back also started running behind her.

"Hey girl wait." A giy ran behind her.

He through a stick at her bottom leg that made her trip and fall. Before she could run away, the guy catched up.

"Who are you?" She asked scared as goosebumbs filled her arms.

"I am here to show ypu pleasure sweatheart." He said as he started pulling her up.

"Stop...let me...go..." She shouted trying to push him away.

He pulled her away.

Vijay couldnt sleep at all. He thought maybe he can go outside of the house and just enjoy the view.

As vijay saw from the distance, he heard a scream.

"Help." A scream cried but then it stopped. Vijay looked for it. He ran outside to look for the girl who had screamed.

He saw a slipper. Next to it, something was written on the sand.

H..E..L..P.

He assumed that the same girl who had screamed had written this. He ran to find a guy slipping a girl in the car.

"Hey you there?" Vijay called as the guy stopped.

"What is happening?" Vijay asked.

"Sir, my wife sir.... She is turning mental sir.... Taking her to the hospital." The guy said.

"I am DCP vijaykumar from tamilnadu. If you are caught later, the consequences will be severe." Vijay said.

"Sir... Please let me go sir. My wife." The guy cried. Suddenly b
Vijay looked into the car and found a girl with one slipper on. It was the same one slipper.

"If your wife was mental, she wouldn't just leave one slipper and write help." Vijay said as he squinted more to look at the girl.

She looked very familiar. 

"Let me see her." He oppened the door.

The girl's face was covered by her hair.

Vijay moved her hair as the guy ran away from vijay.

"Hey hey." He shouted running after him.

He he was running, mithra woke up. She woke up as Mithra. Not thara.

She remembered being pulled and then the guy pushed her to a pole and it hit her head.

She looked around, she saw a figure coming toward her. She looked up to find her vijay.

"Vijay?" She ran to him and higged him.