Rock Star Entry

"Amu, come on.lets go. We're gonna be late." called Amu, his bestie.

"What about Diya?" Amu asked.

"Diya? Where is she?" He looked up.

"She hates my guts." He explained to

"I don't think so. She likes you. You know.. people act like that cause they like you." Amu said.

"Just ask her out already." Amu added.

"She will chase me with her slippers in her hands." He said laughing.

"Who'll chase you with a slipper ? Cause I wanna join them." Diya came.

"Amu, do you really thing it would work?" Vetri asked.

"Ya. It would."Anu protested.

"What will work?" Diya asked.

"You really want to know Diya?" Amu asked.

"Ya." Diya nodded he head.

"It's about Vetri's Gf." Amu said.

"When did he get a GF? Wait who is that unlucky fellow. Dude, I wonder how long it will last." Diya said.

"Oy, it'll last lifelong. She loves my songs the best." Vetri said.

"Ewwwww your song are just the horrible thing next to Trash." Diya said. (Sorry Ani, Just part of story. Love your songs so much )

"Shut up Diya. Insult me anyway you want but not my music nor my singing skills. What do you know about music? All you know is how to listen and that's literally it." Vetri said madly as he left without even waiting for amu.

"Why did you do this Diya?" Amu asked.

"Sheesh. How should I know that you're BFF would get mad for little things. Well he does deserve it... for talking about his GF." Diya said.

"Oh, Diya. You know that he likes you and he knows that you like him. But still you guys act like you don't know and care. What's the point? Huh?" Amu asked.

"I truly love his singing. His Iraiva song and everything. You know, he'll soon become famous if he sings it in public." Diya said.

"Well, lets go get him Energetic and Fun again." Amu said as she and Diya went to their hostels.

—————————————————
The next morning,

Texas A&M University:

"Hello? Welcome one and all, I'm Maathu and today is the senior year's first day for many of you. Let's start our last year with an Enerfetic Dnce performance. Let's welcome The CraziesBoys." Maathu said.

"Who whoo." People whistled and clapped their hands. They were all talking and and starting their day out fun. After this year, they will get their Bachelors.

Next up is Vetri? Tamil Song Composing?Mathu looked at her paper shocked that someone is going to do something in tamil.

"Ok guys, next up is A tamil Song composition by Vetri. All the best Machi. Show them the Tamil Power." Mathu said as she goes down from the stage.

"Hello Guys,
I'm Vetri. You might not know me very well and most of you won't understand a thing I'm gonna sing but hope you love it. Let's start with a Ganapathy song. Thank you,"

"Ganapathy bappa moriya
Veera vinayaka vetri vinayaka
Shakthi vinayaka paerazhaga
Theera santhoshamum
Thithikkum vaarthayum
Eththikkum thondrida venumaiyya
Veera vinayaka vetri vinayaka
Shakthi vinayaka paerazhaga
Theera santhoshamum
Thithikkum vaarthayum
Eththikkum thondrida venumaiyya"
(Veera vinayaka Song lyrics)

He soon finished it and started singing

"Iraiva En Iraiva
Enai theriyum Manam
Porkalam Aanadhen

Iraiva En Iraiva
En Iru Kaalgale
Paadhaiye Meyudhe

Enai Padaithavan
Nee Thaanaiya
Uyir Valarthathum
Nee Thaan Aiya

Enai Sabithavan Nee Thaan Aiya
Uyir Erithal Thaangathaiya

Enai Sabithavan Nee Thaan Aiya
Uyir Erithal Thaangathaiya

Naan Vaazhava
Naan Veezhava
En Seivadhu Nee Sollu Vaa"

Ok guys my last Song is dedicated to my love.

"Thangamae Unnathaan Thaedi Vanthaen Naane
Vairamae Orunaal Unna Thookuvaene

Raasaathiya Raathiri Paathaen
Rowdy Payan Romantic Aanen
Ragasiyama Routea Pottu
Kadathanum Kadathanum Kadathanum Unna

Vaaimoodiyae Vaaya Polanthaen
Verunkaalula Vinveli Ponen
Verappaa Irunthaalum Valanjaen
Niruthanum Niruthanum Niruthanum Enna"

Diya looked at him thinking if he really means somebody else or was it really her that he was singing about.

He soon finished and came down as the crowd clapped and whistle for Vetri who made up theses song and sang it.

All the girls now had a crush on cute Superstar.
(Not just now but I guess forever. To y'all who are Anirudhian. )

"Ok Guys, I see now that many girls have a crush on our rock star. His voice, his singing, his manner. But guys, sorry He is probably taken." Mathu said.

"It's ok, we'll still love him, who knows, he might breakup with her." A girl from back stage yelled.

"Ya, he's our Rockstar." Another screamed. The whole auditorium was yelling and Screaming for Vetri who peacefully sat next to Amu and Diya talking to them.

"Look at you fans da." She said.

"Ya, I can see. And someone said she would compare my songs with trash." Vetri said, still looking sad.

"Wait machi, you said you're singing one for your love right? Who is she? How do I not know this?" Amu asked.

"You already know amu." Vetri said.

""Oh, it's really her? Nice." Amu said as Vetri went to get some refreshments and Diya was confused.

"It's you stupid." Amu said.

"Isn't that the best." Amu added.

"How can I tell him I'm sorry. I didn't  mean to hurt him yesterday." Diya said.

"Aama Aama. Madam feel panraanga. Nambiten." Vetri said sarcastically.

"Dai, be quiet." Amu said to stop him.

"Sorry Vetri. I don't know what you feel but I never actually thought bad for you. If you think that Sorry for making you feel that way." Diya said tears in her eyes fighting against her to drop down in the force of gravity. As a tear droplet fell, she dashed through the crowd and found her self a secret place for herself.

Vetri and Amu ran behind her to consult her but it was no use cause she was already halfway gone.

"Diya.........." Vetri called.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Hey guys, our Rockstar Anirudh is finally in the book. Well if you can remember from siva's flashback, he is his brother. Mithra's bro also. Hope you guys read on. Please also tell all of You're anirudhian friends to read it as well.Thankyou