Siva's side of the Story

Chennai.

Siva was minding his own business in the station looking at some of the cases, Ramya came to his mind.
She is starting to disturb him in every move. Sure he have seen many girls but she was different.

Then suddenly a girl ran into the police station. Her clothes were partially ripped.

"Help me Sir." She cried

"What happened?" Siva asked but the girl wasn't able to talk and so she fainted.

Suddenly the gonna chasing her came inside.

Siva was just about to fight them when Ramya came inside the station.

"Siva thambi?" One Guy said as Siva stayed shocked.

"Enna paakiringa? Unga appavoda aalunga naanga." He said. (What are you looking at, we're you're dad's goons.)

"Antha aalu en appava? Venam poyidu. Kaandethaama." Siva yelled. (That guy's my dad? Get lost. Don't get me mad. )

"I know you're mad at him, but still he is your dad. Ok, give me the girl. We'll....." before the goon can say anything, Siva punched him the face, that he fell hitting the wall.

Ramya stood in disbelief staring at the furious Siva.
All the others ran away as they were strictly ordered not to hit Siva at any time by his dad.

Siva went over to the fainted girl and tried waking her up. Ramya also ran toward them and sprayed water on the girl's face.

"They are gone." Siva said.

"Romba nandri na." The girl said.

After the girl left, Ramya was still there.

"Siva? Unga appa yaaru?" She asked.

"Why?" Siva almost shouted.

"You reporters, always looking for a story to write about. Now you're gonna tell the whole world that my dad's a rowdy and cook up some nonsenses our me as well aren't you?" He asked yelling at her.

"Siva, not all reporters are like that and even if everyone else is, I'm not. I already had too much loss to actually feel happy about other's loss." She said.

"Sorry." Siva said understanding her.

"I'm here to ask you about it as a friend not a reporter, Siva." She said

"My dad, antha aalu oru thaatha

"My dad, antha aalu oru thaatha. Anthaala en Appanu sollave gaandaakuthu. " Siva said.(My dad is a Dhaada. I hate the fact that he is my dad. )

"Oh. I'm sorry Siva." Ramya said.

"It's ok." He said.

"Actually, he killed my mom and also he has businesses that he wants me to support. He made me a police just for the purpose. I didn't know anything about it. It was just me, my sister and my brother. My brother and my sister were my life after my mom died. We didn't know anything about my dad till I became a police. Vetri and my sister both left me. Vetri loved this girl in his collage and ran away. I supported him but my dad didn't. Then my sister fell in love with ........." He was about to say it when a constable called him.

"Sir, there's a call from the higher officials." He said as Siva went to talk to him.

"Hello sir?" Siva said.

"Yes Mr.Sivakarthikeyan. I know you are one of the best Police officers but it was hidden that your Dad was the city's biggest dhadha. If you had told me this before, you didn't even had to do the training." He said as Siva got mad.

"I don't care what my dad is,Sir. He could be anything but I'm telling you right now, I don't want you doing something that I don't deserve just because he is my dad." Siva said as Ramya looked at him.

He talked and disconnected the call and came to Ramya.

"Siva. Naan unga kida Onnu... thaniya pesanum." She said.

"Ok, sollu." He said.

"Eppidi solrathinu therila but En anna.... avaru...." She started as China samy came in calling Siva.

"Machi, Nee sapdala?" He asked as Siva stared at him bluntly.

"Ok... ok..." He said going.

"Ramya, Nee etho sollanumnu sonniye. Un Annaba patti?" He asked.

"En anna is also a police." She said.

"What's the privacy in this Ramya?" Siva asked.

"Because He is ..........."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi guys,
First of all, Happy pongal guys. Today is the day to Thank Surya Bagavan for the sunlight and feel thankful about the harvest season. Hope you all enjoyed your pongal with your family and friends. Thanks. Please enjoy the chapter.