*throws at face*

hheres another story from last year (look at last chapter)

videogame character gone rouge   

    UNDERTALE

You are a child that fell down into a mountain, and you've been reliving the experience. You are like a god. You can go to certain points in time, or just completely get rid of the timeline.

You have broken the barrier many times now. How many was it . . . 15? 20? Somewhere along the lines of that. You and Chara went through the path, away towards their destiny. In front of them sat a little flower named Flowey. Flowey the Flower. You already knew what was going to happen, so you let it happen.

'Howdy, I'm flowey, flowey the flower! Hmm... you're new to the underground, aren'tcha? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work down here! Guess little old me will have to do. Ready, here we go!'

The battle starts.

'See that heart? That's the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but you can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What does LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! Don't worry, i'll share some with you! Down here, love is spread through little, white, "friendliness pellets." Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!'

You dodge the "pellets"

'Is this a joke? Are you braindead? RUN INTO THE BULLETS.'

You notice Flowey change bullets into pellets. His face changes from innocent to evil.

'You know what's going on here, don't you? You just wanted to see me suffer.'

He surrounds you with his bullets.

'DIE.'

The bullets inch closer. You aren't scared. Flowey is laughing. The bullets hit you, it barely hurts. Flowey gets hit by Toriel's' fireball.

'What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth.'

Not innocent for long.

'Ah, don't be afraid my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the RUINS.I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come down here in awhile. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.'

The battle ends.

'This way.'

You follow her through the door and SAVE.

*The shadow of the RUINS looms above, filling you with determination.*

ps that screaming fuzzball's name is fizzgig