woowie zoowie

i have like 46 views, its a miracle 

 I shall tell about a thing  that happened on the way back to school (we were on a field trip)

so we had got on the bus and were all sat down ready to go, someone (still don't know who, just suspicions, frickin jam (friend)) ripped a fart out, and people were groaning and gagging and covering their mouths, but my seat didn't get infected till a few seconds later. we all opened our windows, baguette (friend) leaned over and practically pushing me into the window to get fresh air.  Emo (friend) got out her perfume and sprayed some and made it tolerable, but there still was an undertone of pure rotten eggs to the air (it literally smelled like someone poofed 5 year old rotten eggs into the air, and it was STRONG smelling).

so beach was in the seat in front of me and i asked her to close her window. every one else was doin it and there were only around 3 windows left open, including hers. she told me no, other people had their windows open, sho she could too. i was all like 'ok jeez gosh you dont have to be a dick about it' and stopped talking to her. she was talking loudly to her friend and she was complaining about our literal 10 second convo and was being a total b**** about it. i forgot a few things, but i had a cup of ice water and i had said a comeback into the cup, and she was all like 'sorry, couldn't hEAR THaT, CaN YOU RePeat IT?' in a condescending tone and i said 'sorry, couldn't hear you over your bulls***' and she responded by fake laughing, and saying 'oh uh-huh, nice comeback' sarcastically and i said into my cup (she couldnt hear it, and i didnt wanna talk to her) 'better than what you could come up with'. 

later Emo told me that beach asked her friend to close their window, and when beach closed her window, she got up in her seat turned so that her body was facing me, stared at me while closing the window, and when i looked up at her, she said 'what are YOU staring at' and i said 'you said that i was b****ing about the window, but here you are, being a b**** about a 10 second covorsation' and she just  sat back down. my friend Emo agrees with me that she is a total complete and utter b*****.