Scene 4- The Big Reveal!

"You're crazy if you think that bra is gonna fit you." Bendy claimed, pointing at Boris' tight bra. Her bra was really tight, not being able to cover the top half of her breast. It gave for good cleavage, as Boris' breast were pretty much being lifted up by the tight bra.

"E-Excuse me?!" Boris cried out, crossing her arms to cover her breasts.

"These are huge and she really just wants to hide these all day." Bendy pointed out, just suddenly appearing behind Boris and grabbing her arms, letting her cleavage show again.

"B-BENDY!" Boris squeaked as she tried to fight back the Inky tease. This must be absolute torture for someone who's as quiet and kept in as Boris...

"Come oooon Boris!" Bendy went on, "Just...let...me.. grab!" Bendy then grabbed onto Boris' breast, having a tight grip on both of her breast.

Boris moaned out in slight pleasure, even though she didn't like this at all, she still had no control over her pleasure points. "Look at these! Nice set of tits right here!" Bendy declared.

Bendy kept squeezing and fondling Boris' breast, each squeeze gave out another moan from Boris as she was so helpless to Bendy's fondling. Bendy was right against Boris, her breast pressed right up against Boris' back as she kept squeezing her breast.

"Now if I just lift this down a little..." Bendy informed, getting ready to move Boris' shirt and bra so she could degrade her even more. "B-Bendy! Please stop~! Aaah~!" Boris moaned out as she couldn't do anything but just start begging.

The door opened. Quick steps were heard, but they weren't loud. They were like heel steps.

"You're not gonna start." The heavenly voice told, having a grip on both of Bendy's wrist. "Ah crap. The buzzkill." Bendy commented, not even trying to struggle from this angelic woman's grip.

Boris fell to the ground and groaned softly, her eyes closed as she didn't even have enough strength to open them.

"Maaaan... you bug, Alice!" Bendy told, still being held by the Angel.

"You're so inappropriate!" Alice responded, standing right behind Bendy as she held her wrist.

"You two are just soooo boring... I'm just trying to have fun!" Bendy declared as she looked at Boris, smirking at what she did to the wolf. "I mean at least Michael could let loose after awhile, but you two are alwaaays just act too good for anything except him."

"W-What? That's so preposterous!" Alice exclaimed, sounding like she had something to reveal. "I care well for my fellow co-workers, that is it. Michael is just... new! T-That's it!" Alice continued. "It's our job, Bendy. We have to support each other every day and show care all the time. I show care for you, sadly, and Boris. Michael is just... something else. New! Like I said... you're just being prepo-"

Alice then snapped out of what she was saying, now realizing that the inky woman was now gone from her grasp. "What the...?"

"Pssst... Alice..!" Bendy called out as the lights went out, Bendy flipped the switch off as Alice was distracted.

Alice stood there in the dark as she tried to listen for Bendy. It was just pitch black, and all you could see was the light from the dark gloomy sky, heavy rain still coming down, and I believe it won't be stopping anytime soon.

"Alice..." Bendy repeated as she sounded closer, real close to Bendy. "Bendy... get away!" Alice told, having her arms upwards to cover her breast away from Bendy. "I don't wanna be touched by you..!" "Why? Cause I'm not Michael?" Bendy asked, the sound of her boots getting closer each second. "I don't like Michael!" Alice Responded, trying to listen out for Bendy. "Oh please Alice, everyone in this building knows you like him!" "Shut Up!" "It's the Truth!" "Jeez it's cold out there.."