Scene 5- California Love! (Lemon.)

(Lemon time. Was thinking of using hentai pics, but too risky with Wackpad.)

~Flashback~

"Come on, Michael!" Bendy called out, looking at Michael, who sat on the beach sand.

"I'm fine, Bendy." Michael told, staying on the warm, golden sand.

"Be careful, Bendy! You don't want too much water to get on you." Alice warned, knowing how bad the water is to Bendy.

Bendy stood there, kinda embarrassed as she could only be at the tiny waves that washed ashore. It didn't effect her ink that much, so that's why she stayed over there. Any bigger then those though, and it would be a real emergency.

"Shut up, Alice." Bendy told, splashing Alice with the water. "H-Hey! That's cold!" Alice told Bendy, her back arching from the cold water. Bendy's lucky she had her gloves still.

Michael watched them play, smirking the whole time as he sat on the sand. It was peaceful. Not having to deal with the paranoia of a surprise attack from a certain army, or having to storm a beach like this, it felt serene to Michael. "I'm so happy they let out be at this private beach." Michael thought, leaning back on the sand.

"Boris! Finally you got dressed." Bendy exclaimed, noticing the wolf like woman coming over from the beach house. Michael leaned up, like everyone else, was eager to see the woman actually in a bikini. "D-Don't look at me like that..." Boris quietly whispered, trying to tell the others. But she's just so quiet, I'm sure she doesn't even know her own volume.

"Is it too revealing?" Boris asked, stopping as she slowly moved her hands, blushing badly as she tried to show how it looked on her

"Is it too revealing?" Boris asked, stopping as she slowly moved her hands, blushing badly as she tried to show how it looked on her. "It looks perfect!" Alice shouted to Boris, who was the furthest in the water. "I think it's just enough boob, honestly." Bendy commented, putting up a thumbs up.

"B-Bendy...!" Boris exclaimed, immediately covering up her chest.

"I think you look great in it." Michael spoke from the sand, who was now just a face in the sand. Seems like someone had enough time to bury himself. "Michael! W-W-What are you doing down there?" Boris asked, covering herself up as best as she could as she saw the face in the sand.

"Just decided to bury myself. Feels nice." Michael told her, smirking up at her. "You look silly..." Boris told him, looking down at him. "Silly but relaxed." Michael said as he looked up in the sky, trying to nod his head.

"Watch out..!" Boris shouted, seeing a long wave wash up on the shore. Michael didn't have time to prepare, as he then felt a whole lot of sea water just wash onto his face. "Oh my g..d..." Michael barely got out as a bunch of seawater got into his face hole.

Boris laugher a little and blushed, witnessing the man just get covered in seawater. After the seawater was pulled back into the ocean, Michael simply raised himself up out of the sand. Like some damn zombie. Boris then finally was able to witness his toned body; eyeing such slight curve to his muscles. "Oh my..." She quietly said to herself, blushing even more as she looked at him.