Scene 6- Out Of The Past!

"Has it always been this bad?" Boris comforted Michael as they both sat on the couch. "No... It was calmer when I first came back." He responded.

Boris sighed as she sat with Michael on the couch.

Michael leaned forward on the couch, having his elbows dig into his knee while he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. He was angry with what just happened a few hours back, not liking what Bendy had risked by saying all of that combined with his "shaky hands".

"And you know how Bendy is..." Boris reminded. "She's a big pervert."

"But... does she always take advantage of you?" Michael asked, turning his head a little to look at Boris. Boris was caught off guard by the question, thinking of a good response to say instead of just something randomly sputtered.

"I...." She started. "It's been a while, since the last time. You know that." "You don't have to hide it." Michael tried to comfort, thinking she was lying. "I have nothing to hide, Michael." She responded.

"That's the first time in awhile. I don't know what got her to suddenly get like that. I thought we had it under control."

"She's gonna have a lot to explain." He told Boris, still keeping his head turned away from Boris.

Boris sighed again, not knowing rather or not she had calmed Michael down or not. It felt like she didn't though, she could just tell by how he was. She hated to see the group angry at each other, especially if it was Michael being the one angry. He's always the one to comfort.

Boris then tried to build up the courage to place her hand on Michael's shoulder just to make him feel a little more comfortable about it. She put her hand out slowly as she was building up her courage along the way.

"Eek!" Boris shrieked as the door opened to the room. She blushed right after as she hid a little bit of her face under her hands. Both her and Michael quickly turned their heads to see who it was.

"Darling...?" Alice called out quitely, peaking her head from around the corner. "Oh, Alice." He softly greeted as he stood up from the couch.

"Hello." Bendy greeted, her head peeking from the corner as well.

Michael sat right back down as soon as he saw Bendy, still showing that he was slightly mad at the devil. Both Alice and Bendy stopped peaking and quickly hid behind the wall to talk.

"I thought you said he wouldn't be mad anymore!" Bendy quietly whispered to Alice. "I THOUGHT he wouldn't be angry anymore." Alice responded quietly.

"How are we gonna cheer him up?" Bendy asked Alice. Alice placed her fingers on her chin as she sat there for a second and thought. It took only a couple seconds for a thought to beam within her head.

~Alice's thought~

"Darling~!" Alice called out to Michael. Michael turned his head to the direction he heard Alice and laid his eyes on the Angel.

She had on her usual stockings, and her heels, but she also was just in her panties and to put the cherry on top, she had on one of Michael's old tank tops that really couldn't hold Alice's breast.

"Whoa... Alice..!" Marveled Michael as he looked at the beautiful Angel. "You look beautiful." "I know, Darling." Alice responded as she slowly walked over to him, looking so ravishing as she did.

"You look way better then Bendy and Boris." Imaginary Michael told Alice as he sat on the couch. "I must admit, I can never look as good as Alice." Imaginary Boris added. "Alice is a lot more sexier then me!" Imaginary Bendy also added.