Prologue

"Gosh I cant believe you would do this, Zaydon!"

"Babe just forget about it and lets move on. You know I love you and besides she doesn't mean anything to me." he says rolling his eyes.

I slapped him hard across the face, "Fuck you! We're through!"

He grabbed his cheek then smirks,"Whatever." He then turns around to grab the same girl he was kissing and starts making out with her again.

Already angry I turn around and storm out the room until I ended up outside. I search through my purse and grabbed a ciggerette, lighting it and start smoking.

"Guys are such idiots." I said to myself while blowing smoke.

"True that."

I looked to my left and saw a drunk girl climbing out of the bushes who begins stumbling my way. Who the hell is she and why was she in the bushes?!

She gets to me or close to me and leans on the porch rail and starts talking and slurring her words, "Can I just say two things? 1. smoking's bad for you," she says pointing at my cigarette. "and 2. You're the most, she hiccups, beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I made a disgusted face at her, "Umm thanks, now can you go away? I'm trying to be angry in peace."

She frowns, "Being mad is also bad for you." She holds up her finger and smiles, "I know what can cheer you up." She closes her eyes and puckers her lips and begins to lean towards me. OH MY GOSH! Is this really fixing to happen!? I need to move!

I was fixing to move but stopped, because she stopped what she was doing. She looked at me for a second then made a strange face and immediately grabbed her stomach. Oh no she's not gonna do what I think shes gonna do! Not reacting quick enough she bends over and pukes all over my shoes.

"What the fuck!" I yell angrily and look at my feet then her.

She wipes her mouth and points at my shoes with a confused look,"Hey I think you got a little something on your shoes there?"

"No shit Sherlock, you did this!"

She smiled,"Oh...whoops my bad." then she made the same face again and threw up a second time then passed out in the grass.

I stood their looking at my feet mentally hating my life, then yelled, "Can this night get any worse?!"

"Yes it can, now stay where you are and put your hands behind your head."

Let me Pause here before I get ahead of myself. Hey my names Valerie Quinton, but most people call me Val. I'm your average 16 year old teenager who likes reading and studying. I do what I'm told, stay at the top of every class and never get in trouble like a good kid I am and because of that my grades are great and all the teachers like me.

I'm the popular kid at school, I don't see why? Maybe it's because I'm currently dating a boy named Zaydon, whose captain of the lacrosse team. But as you know, I just broke up with him. Now lets rewind to a few days ago, so you can catch up on the juicy details and whats happening.