6

I'm in my 5th hour German class. I'm trying to pay attention, but can't since Blaze somehow managed to bribe a student to get a desk by me and now she won't quit throwing notes at me, trying to get my attention, which i find irritating, but I stay calm and collect and ignore it.

  "Ok write the rest of the notes down and that will be all for today," our teacher said putting the expo marker down and sitting in his desk on his phone.

Everyone finished and started moving around to talk with their friends. I decide to read over my notes, but got interrupted.

"Are you really studying the notes?"I looked up and saw Blaze sitting in front of me. Sighing I said,"yeah I was until you interrupted me." "Sorry I just missed you so much and wanted to talk to you again." She said while trying to balance a pencil on her face. I looked up at her,"we just saw each other a couple days ago." "That felt like forever for me," she looking at me, causing the pencil to fall to the ground.

I shrugged my shoulders, which caused her to slouching in her seat and throwing her head back.  I sighed and put my notes away knowing her presence would distract me and not allow wasn't me to get anything done. "Your just being dramatic." She sat up and smiled at me, "am not."

We talked the rest of the hour after that and when I mean we I mean her. All she talked about was what we did the other the day and she wouldn't quit complementing me, but I didn't mind that part much.

The bell rang and everyone got out of there seats to leave, including me. "So about that date?" Blaze asked walking by me. She's still on that. I stopped and looked at her with a serious face, "Blaze like I said it's never gonna happen and I don't like you that way and besides you kinda get on my nerves sometimes", I said then continued walking. She stood their for a second then caught up to me, "Ouch! I'll pretend that didn't sting." "I'm sorry, but we can still be friends and hang out if you want."

"Man now I'm friend zoned." She pursed her lips then smirked at me ,"Ok,I guess thats fine....for now"

I continued making my way to the cafeteria, but every time I looked behind me, Blaze was following me looking at me with her cheesy smile. "Don't you have any friends of your own to talk to so you can stop following me?" I asked. "I do, but I feel like being with you instead." I looked down so she wouldn't see me blushing.

*-*-*-*a few minutes later*-*-*-*-*

"So are you going to introduce us to your new friend?"Jay asked smirking.  I looked at them confused then remembered Blaze was with me. "Oh yeah this is Blaze, she's kinda new here." I said while sitting down, Blaze following.

"I remember you. You were skating in the hall." Pierce said holding his chin, studying her. "Yup that wash me." Blaze said with a mouth full of food. "Please don't talk with your mouth full." I said looking at her disgusted. "You don't find this cute?" She asked smiling then continued stuffing her mouth more.

"No, I find it grows." I said making an eww face. "Besides your making a mess and you have a little something on your face." Without thinking I grabbed a napkin and reached over and wiped off the food on her face. She sat there smiling at me the whole time, "thanks angel." I blushed then quickly moved away,"just clean up your mess."

Why did I do that!?

"Hey can I talk to you," Jay asked. I forgot they were here and they saw the whole thing. How embarrassing. She
looked at Blaze then me,"........in private."

"Sure," I said nervously wondering why she wants to talk, but already knew the answer to it. We walked over and sat at an empty table away from Pierce and Blaze. "So what's up with you and Blaze. Are y'all dating now cause if y'all are then I'm fine with that. And not to mention she is hot." I looked at her with wide eyes," No we're not dating and she isn't hot! Why do you think that?" I said trying to be quiet. "Well I just thought y'all were by the way Blaze stares at you all lovingly and by the way she makes you blush. And you just wiped off her face, something you never do." She said.