Chapter Twelve: Close call

"Stay very still Bea." He whispered his gaze hooded. "Stay very still."

My dress left my body inch by inch, getting drawn down lower and lower. His lips explored every exposed part of me, down to the thin band of my knickers. He slipped his fingers through, gently sliding them off my my legs. I lay still, completely naked, watching his gaze looking over me appreciatively. "You are beautiful Bea." He pronounced me so. "Allow me to please you."

I waited with my heart pounding hard against my chest. I am enjoying the feel of his lips on my knees. He moved towards my thighs grazing me with his teeth. Marc inched closer and closer to my core kissing the inner flesh of my thighs and parting my legs wider as he got in between. That hot tingly feeling I have been feeling all day suddenly got hotter when his lips made contact.

I started gasping for air when my toes started curling. But every time I closed my eyes, I saw Lawrence. I forced him out of my mind determined to enjoy what Marc has to offer. I can feel his raw hunger, his fingers sinking into my thighs with possessiveness. Lawrence still burst through my balloon of pleasure. He will be hurt if he finds out that this façade of a relationship is becoming real. I am liking Marc more and more by the day. I am loving his hands on my body, his lips pleasing my wetness.

My body jerked up in excitement. "Marc!" I can't stop myself from embracing a senseless chant of his name. "Marc! Marc!"

I have to force Lawrence out of my thoughts if I'm to enjoy this moment. It is the first time a man has done this to me and I love it! I hit a sudden peeing sensation that number my legs down to the tip of my toes.

I sighed pleasurably soon after when I hit a climax like no other. I almost screamed... Or was it a squeal? I just know I made a sound that depicted how thoroughly pleased and satisfied I am.

Marc rose up gazing at me. His eyes are still dark with desire. I am completely satisfied... for the moment.

"You're so beautiful love." He said with a small smile.

I watched him slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He is ready for more...

I have to stall.

"Simon is in the kitchen."

"Then let's take the party upstairs." He whispered standing up and pulling me up as well in all my naked glory. "Walk."

I led the way, burning up at the thought of him watching me. Every time I turned, I saw his dark eyes staring at me, taking my backside in.

Lawrence...

"Marc." I decided to tell him. "I need to tell you something."

"It can wait." He swiftly threw me over his shoulder and smacking my bottom. "We can talk later. I want this right now."

We made it to the bedroom and he unceremoniously dropped me on the bed. He threw his shirt aside, exposing his toned torso. He started working his belt hastily.

"Marc, it's important."

"I want you right now love. Right now!" He spoke roughly and got naked.

I've never seen a naked man before and looking at Marc Anthony, may as well be the highlight of my life. I am not only speechless but my throat is severely dry. Only one other part of me is severely wet... and hot and unsure of whether he would fit through. That part of me doesn't care about Lawrence. It only yearns for immediate gratification.

He pressed a demanding kiss on my lips with his hands roaming me, palming every inch of me until his fingers invaded me.

"Yes!" He groaned. "Yes baby. I love this."