Chapter thirty one: Crazy & Jealous Fiancee

I don't know what's worse between being jealous or being crazy. I've never had to be either. Even when I was with Lawrence, he never gave me reason to be either. With Tony however, I am quickly becoming familiar with losing my mind.

I cannot fathom him with another woman. Just the slightest thought of it infuriates me. It makes my blood boil with rage.  He needed to understand that he belongs to me,marriage or not! My reaction to what I saw is pure aggression.  I have his golf club and I am swinging at every window like my life depends on it.

He didn't come home until the early morning hours. He crawled into bed and stayed on his side. I was bubbling with rage the entire time. I thought about suffocating him with a pillow but I held it together until 6am this morning when I couldn't do it anymore!

I have gotten through a dozen cars already. Vintage or brand new, I don't care. With every swing I feel a little anger leaving me. I feel a little relieved although I would rather be swinging at Tony.

When I stopped and looked at my work, a wry smile enveloped me. Tony will be pissed. He loves his cars.

"You missed one." I heard him say.

I clenched the golf club tighter my emerald eyes settling on the pearl white classy looking Rolls Royce Phantom. I have already wrecked the black Rolls but the white one is his favorite.

I cast the golf club aside and grabbed a set of keys hanging by the wall. I keyed the bonnet brutally inscribing 'lying cheat' on it. I repeated that inscription on the sides glancing at him occasionally and when I saw how pained he is when the key met the perfect paint job, it pleased me dearly.

I then smashed the windows with his handy golf club loving the sound of the raging alarms and breaking glass.

Chaos...

This is what the garage looks and sounds like.

Wrecking his cars hasn't taken away my rage but I am pleased that I hurt him even if it was a little bit.

I dragged the golf club on the ground as I closed in on him my eyes keenly fixed on his brown ones. He seems confused as did Simon and Naila and I like it like that. I am going to let it eat him alive. Not knowing why I am acting out will drive him crazy!

I made sure to stop at a good calculated distance, enough for me to swing the golf club and get his pretty face rearranged.

Brown on emerald we glared at each other. It is intense. The rage within me is boiling and like steaming hot water threatening to blow off the lid, I swung at him pretty hard.

I cursed when I missed. He may have dodged the golf club but he didn't count on my fist which followed right after.

Marc Anthony stands at 6ft. I am almost a whole foot shorter and for me to punch him in the face, I have to propel myself at him with a slight leap. But with the rage I am feeling, I can fly if it means punching the idiot in the face.

My wrist hurt like I had punched a brick wall but he stumbled back slightly. He brought his hand to his eye and then stared at me like he couldn't believe I had punched him.

"What was that for Bea? Didn't I already apologize about Abu Dhabi?" He is furious. "Hell! What is all this about?" He gestured to his wrecked cars.

"Does it hurt Tony?" I asked.

"Do you know how much you just cost me?"

"It's good it hurts." I remarked shoving him out of my way.

I left with a wicked smile on my face. But I am not done with him, not yet.

Marc Anthony's POV
"That's the last one Sir." Simon informed me as we watched my Rolls Royce being towed away.