Part 2

So yunha went to her own house after we had alot plans about going to bts concert. I saw the time it was almost past to 10 so i opened my laptop and searched for the drama i was watching when suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a notification in instagram that ansel texted me. Waahhhh... today's my lucky day i thought to myself and opened the message .

Hey baeb!

Hey there ansolo!

Dont ya miss me? You never text me duh!

Eyyy!! I do miss you.

Okay whatever. I want you to come to my house tomorrow. I'm throwing a party.

Well.. for what?

You know i throw a party when i get happy.

And what's the reason for your happiness?

That i talked with you baeb ;)

What? -_-

Haha.... its nothing actually its warren's birthday.

What? Its your brother's birthday?

Yup! Do come sweetie.

Alright.

Wear something sexy.

Wtf ansel?

What? Wear it ;) and say to that dumb yuhna too warren wants her to come.

She's not dumb okay?

Yea yea whatever okay see you tomorrow gotta go.

Okay.

Night sweetie. Call me if you're hungry.

Ewww pervert.

;)

Aishhhh!!! This boy is such a pervert and what its warren's birthday? How could yunha not know this? warren is yunha's high school crush. Warren was our senior duh! Lol that girl always had a crush on seniors Okay i got to say this to yunha. So i texted her from instagram.

Yunha?

Eyyy! Sup'

Do you know?

What?

Ansel called me to his house tomorrow.

So? :/ that pervert is always a pervert.

Seriously -_-

What?

You dont know? Gurllllll....

What?

Tomorrow's warren's birthday.

What the.... right tomorrows 18 nov wtf how could i forget. But it has been 2 years since i met him.

Yes so tomorrow we're going right?

I dunno. I'm not even invited.

Who says you arent? Ansel told me to convey you that Warren want you to come.

Jinja?

Yes

O.....kay then. I'm coming.

Alright so i gotta go complete my drama.

Bishhh!! Okay

So after that i clicked the drama i was watching but had a boring episode so i started watching videos on youtube. I was probably watching concert videos of bts. Awww... if only i could meet them i would cry out of happiness. The first thing i would do is tell them how much i love them. And taehyung awww.... he is my bias where kookie is my bias wrecker awww... but i love them all. I wish i could meet them and say how much i love them. I saw the videos for like 1 hour which made me fall for them even more. I looked at the time it was 11:30pm so i slept.