Part 4

[The next morning]
Ayeeee..... the whole new day and what today's the day...... BTS is arriving sydney woahhhjj!!! I am so damn excited.Okay lemmi look whats the time they'll be arriving. Shitt!! Its at 8:00pm like oh my god. Okay so i'm going to freak out its 8:00am in the morning. Holy cow... I'm so excited. I was still thinking about what yunha did. Ughhhhh I hate this girl. But whatever going alone will be more better I thought to myself and went to the kitchen for making some breakfast. As I told I am not good at making breakfast so I thought to eat out today so I went to a cafe near to my mansion and was having my breakfast when suddenly someone kept hand on my shoulder I turned to look who it was and what......... It was Ansel. I could only remember about yesterday's incident.
Ansel: Heyy.....!! Sweetie.

Y/n: hey ansel.

Ansel: having your breakfast in a cafe while you have that pretty mansion?

Y/n: well... You know cooking ain't my jam.

Ansel: how about your dumb friend?

Y/n: why do you always say her dumb she ain't dumb alright? And why do you keep asking about her? Do you wanna make out with her too like you did *covers hers mouth*

Ansel: like? What?.....

Y/n: okay........ I saw you making out with the same girl I pointed out.

Ansel: what? You saw us? Oh my y/n I didn't think you'd be such an ass.

Y/n: what?

Ansel: peeking out on someone when they're making out ;).

Y/n:ewwwww! How could you even think bout that? It's just that I was getting bored in the party alone so I was searching for ya and it happened okay not like I was peeking out.

Ansel: okay whatever! But don't ya think I'm pretty good in making out?

Y/n: Ansel stop before I burst out of laughter.

Ansel: are you underestimating me?

Y/n: shut up!

Ansel: alright! And do ya know your dumb friend and my dumb brother are hanging out.

Y/n: ughhhhhhh!!! Just don't remind me of that thing....

Ansel: why?

Y/n: she ruined everything?

Ansel: what everything?

Y/n: like this Korean band BTS are coming to Australia today and ya know we are a big fan of them but she ruined everything saying she has to go on a date with warren. Like how could she?

Ansel: awww.. Poor babe. If you say I would go with you. ;)

Y/n: who told I wanted a friend. I just said she gave Warren more importance than bts.

Ansel: of course she would. Why wouldn't she?

Y/n: what do ya mean?

Ansel: Warren she could meet him always and Warren would love her cuddle her and do everything. But BTS what bout them. She could only see them or maybe touch them and say hi. She would only remember them but they won't so why would she?

Y/n: you know what? you suck..... You suck. It's not like they notice us it's like we can meet our idols like in front of our eyes. At least we could see them, touch them, talk with them. Ya know even if it's once in a lifetime. Alright?

Ansel: okay I suck alright but babe let me come with you.

Y/n: why do ya wanna come with me?