Part 6

[2days later]
Y/n's POV
Ugh!!!  What will I do today.  Yunha also went for a date with warren. Shall I just watch dramas and waste my time? No I said to myself and ran downstairs wearing a cozy joggers and a crop top. I took my carkeys and headed toward my favorite place to hang out.  It was a park near to our high school. I parked my car and sat on a desk listening to BTS with my headphones on. I then layed on that soft grass and looked towards the sky hoping one day I'll have everything.  A perfect job, my own mansion, a perfect boyfriend and all......  I was looking towards the sky and imaginging these stuff when someone layed next to me.  And what it was Ansel.

Ansel: Thinking bout me!?

Y/n: Oh hey Ansel.  Why would I even think about you?

Ansel:  maybe lying and thinking about the intense kiss we had in your mansion.

Y/n:  or maybe thinking about.......

Ansel:  thinking about?

Y/n:  look Ansel just leave me alone *getting up*

Ansel:  what's wrong? *getting up*

Y/n:  look don't make me fall for ya.  Don't be so sweet around me and don't you dare kiss me next time.

Ansel:  what happened?

Y/n:  I know what you did last night.  I know I'm no one to interfere in your private life but don't do that to me.  I'm not your slut get it in your mind I'm not.  I'm not that slut with whom you could just spend one night and leave okay I also have a private life and I don't want to get hurt okay.  So leave me alone.

Ansel:  yea so as you said who are you to interfere in my life?  I will do what I want to and what I don't want to. If I slept with a slut last night why do you care?  Did I slept with you and left you?  And about that kiss we had before too didn't we?  So yea don't mind these things bye. *leaves*

Y/n:  What the........ 

Y/n's POV
What the......  What was wrong with Ansel? Is he out of his mind. How come he be suddenly so rude?  He is behaving like the past bad boy Ansel elgort. Whatever he does now I don't have to care about him. He will always be a bad boy. Ughhhhh!!!  I was busy thinking bout my own future but out of nowhere Ansel popped up now what I can only think is him and his talks. Then I managed to get up and walk down the streets leaving my car still on the parking lot.  I went to a departmental store and bought few things I needed for home and got back to the parking lot and drove off to Yunha's.  I saw the main door was locked but still I had a spare key so I opened and went inside. Yunha likes everything clean her mansion was so clean that made me wanna stay there so I messaged yunha that I'll be staying at her's that night. She didn't reply back it was sure that she wouldn't reply back as she was on a date with warren.  So I didn't bother and just went upstairs to the terrace. I see yunha's place is such peaceful so she likes to stay here all day.  Mine's peace too but not clean as her's.  So I layed on the chair and thought about ansel. He was cruel to me today but I guess I should not care and think about him much.  Ime an he was and always is a bad boy. He only thinks of getting physical nothing else so why do I fall for him? Ughhhh!!!  I said to myself and took yunha's laptop.  Opened a new tab and started watching dramas.

[IN THE MORNING]
Yahhhhh!!!  Y/n get uppp. Such an lazy ass....  Yahh!!  Get up its 12: 00 noon.

Y/n:  ughhhhh....  Let me sleep some more.

Yunha:  no get up.  Get up get up get up *jumps onto the bed*

Y/n:  ughhh...  I hate you.