Part 7

[After shopping at y/n's house]
Y/n:  Ughhhhh!!!!!  The longest time took to do shopping.

Yunha:  I'm so tired.

Y/n: like why do these ball room party exist?

Yunha:  No worries you can get your right man there *winks*

Y/n:  shut up! What if they set me up with a boring guy like they did last year.

Yunha:  I would laugh hell out.

Y/n:  what if they set me up with Ansel?

Yunha:  I'd dance.

Y/n:  what if warren?

Yunha:  shut up.

Y/n:  *laughs*

Yunha:  ughhhhh!!!  Iwish to God my parents set me up with warren.

Y/n:  how will they?  They don't even know him.

Yunha:  Do you live in a rock?

Y/n:  why? 

Yunha:  Don't you see business news? 

Y/n:  do you think I see them?

Yunha:  But I do. Kim and elgort have become partners.

Y/n:  Kim means your family right?  Oh my god yesss..I've heard of it but didn't think. Lol

Yunha:  *smirks*

Y/n:  Ansel and you are of same age what if they set you up with him? *chuckles*

Yunha:  oh my god!  Hell no......  I would rather die.

Y/n:  *laughs*

Yunha : But you looked so gorgeous In the dress I mean you have got a perfect height and body structure and your yellow blonde hair with deep ocean blue eyes makes you look sexy in that backless creamed gown. Anyone will fall for you that day.

Y/n:  Oh my god!!!  Is this really you saying these things?  Or are you just Bluffing?

Yunha:  I'm saying the truth why would I bluff unnecessarily?

Y/n:  oh Lord *laughs*

Yunha:  Don't except but truth is truth.

Y/n:  Stobb it.

*****

"Is it okay dear? " Mrs. Hosler probably my mom's favorite makeup artist asked me.  I opened my eyes to look myself towards the mirror and what.....  I can't believe myself it was me right here. I looked at her with my brows widened and she chuckled. "You look extremely gorgeous dear" She said. I thanked her like holy....  I am not saying I looked beautiful but I'm saying that as well.  I couldn't just believe at her skills. She did it so perfectly which matched my outfit and skin color.
It was almost past to 7: 00pm and I was eagerly waiting for my date still hoping he won't be a boring ass and he won't be Ansel elgort. So I was resting on the couch near to the main door so that I could open it when my date arrives. Finally it was 7: 00pm I heard a car's engine.  I peeked out through the window. I couldn't see the boy's face but god damn he was hot. My doorbell rung so did my heart beat fastened. I stood up and moved slowly towards the door handling the dress. I opened slightly then bang opened it. And what.................
So after all these boys on earth it had to be Jeremy blond?  I told to myself. As you know Jeremy is the one who had crush on me on high school and his family I mean blond family is the most popular and respectful family on the business. Who probably gets a lot attention and what Jeremy is my date?