Part 3

I was watching this boring drama when i fell asleep but got up with yunha's call. I got to know the party starts from 9:00pm but we shall reach at 7:30pm. I checked the time it was almost 4:00pm. I called yunha to be at mine and so did she. She arrived at 5:00pm. Then we discussed what shall we wear and it was finalised so yunha finalised this.

 Then we discussed what shall we wear and it was finalised so yunha finalised this

While i finalised this. I didnt wanna look sexy duh! Cause i know whom i need to deal with if its ansel's party.

 I didnt wanna look sexy duh! Cause i know whom i need to deal with if its ansel's party

So it was almost 7:00pm while we got ready. So we quickly rushed towards ansel and warren's house. And we were there at 7:40pm finally. I could see many girls wearing that seducing dresses and boys completely staring at those girls. I could probably say it was ansel who told them to wear those sexy dresses. Yunha and me both were searching for warren and yes we got him flirting with some girls so we wished him his birthday. Gurllll.... i could say warren was looking at yunha all the time so yunha was taken by warren and me -_- i was left alone. I could see many old friends of mine but i didnt talk with them much. I was sitting alone near the bar house when suddenly someone pulled me and yes for sure it was ansel. He placed his head on my neck which made me goosebumps. And he told....

Ansel: I told you to wear something sexy....

Y/n: ansel *pushes ansel*

Ansel: what?

Y/n: what the hell were you even doing?

Ansel: I was hugging my friend.

Y/n: well thats not call a hug..... *smirks*

Ansel: okay sweetie. So why're you alone? Where's your dumb friend.

Y/n: hey stop saying her dumb.

Ansel: once a dumb always a dumb sweetheart *touches y/n's nose*

Y/n: yahhh!!!

Ansel:Sitting in the bar without a drink? Wait let me make you one.

Y/n: why are you here?

Ansel: what do you mean why am i here?

Y/n: as per my guess you should have been making out with these sexy girls i can see here. *looking around*

Ansel: I wanted to make out with you.

Y/n: what the.....

Ansel: yes you remember our intense kiss? but  today you ruined it coming in this dress bu i can see your sexy legs.

Y/n: you remember that day?

Ansel: here *passes the wine* of course i would remember your juicy and soft lips trying to ask more.

Y/n: yaaahhh!!!! pervert seriosly????

Ansel: i must say you were asking for more.

Y?n: shutup!

Ansel: okay if you say babe.

Y/n: Ansel? you sure you dont wanna make out with that slut lady?*pointing a lady*

Ansel: nope. I 've had with her before 2 months. She aint fun.

Y/n: yuck! I cant stay with you any longer. I need to find yunha. *gets up*

Ansel: kay! Girl but dont underestimate me bye. I do need someone now.

Y/n: okay.

Gurlll... i thought he would stop me -_- but he didnt. He did make me feel good but now wtf. How will i find yunha now... after a whole half and hour i found her hanging out with warren and his friends. She was drunk i could say as she couldnt balance herself. Like seriously party was not even started and she got drunk so after 15 minutes it was announced that the party has begun. Yunha and warren were busy with their own drunk talks so i left them alone. I badly needed someone's company so i started searching ansel. I went to the garden but couldnt find him anywhere. I also went to the bar house but he aint there. Went to his room not there too. Then i heard a groan from warren's room. I sneaked in like wtf ansel and making out with the same girl i pointed out. Wtf wtf wtf.... i told to myself and ran downstairs not even calling yunha i went back home.

[The next morning]
I got up it was 9:00am. Ughhh!!! I could only have the image of ansel and that girl. Like wtf  did i see. Seriously? But i know i will surely be killed today as i left yunha alone. As i was thinking i got a call from yunha.

Yahhhhhh..... y/n?????

I can explain please dont yell.

What?

What? What means what?you aint mad at me?

Nooooooo... listen what happened.....

What?

I kissed warren.

What the.... how why i mean..

We both were drunk right? And this morning i found myself next to warren but dont get negative thoughts i had my clothes on. I was about to leave when warren pulled me and pecked me a long tight kiss.

What......... ah.. maybe he thought you were someone else.

Noo... he told i love you yunha and went back to sleep again. Like holy...... i just want to thank you for leaving me.

What.... -_- bishhhh!! I want to say you something too.

Okay okay later i'm probably at warren's bathroon duh!

B-bu

*call ends*

Wtf... she ended the call? I aint gonna leave her now. But firstly i gotta change i literally fell asleep while thinking about what i saw yesterday. It made laugh harder looool..... so i changed my dress and was just scrolling twitter when i found out BTS have left korea 2 hours ago for australia like wtf..... i am so happy so they will be here tomorrow. Damn!!! I gotta say this to yunha as i know she would be freaked out and i do wanna go to airport. So i called but that bishhh didnt pick up so i messaged from every social sites. Later i received a message from her and it was.

Woahhhhhh..... bishhhhh i'm screaming right now but i cannot make it tomorrow i guess cause you know whatttttttt warren asked me to go out with him. I'm so sorry i do wanna meet em but... i know you will understand.

Wtf is  i would understand? I was startled like is she the yunha who would even sacrifice her life for BTS. Like she ughhhh!!!! Whatever i'm going alone.