I

Readers P.O.V.

Today was just like any other day.
Routine, routine and more routine, but that's the way I like it.

~I wake up at exactly 6 every morning. Take a 15 minute shower, exactly, never less, never more.Brush my teeth for two minutes as the dentist instructs. dry myself and apply an even amount of moisturiser to my whole body. I then start dressing myself, my underwear has to match and today I'm wearing nude coloured, lacey underwear. A Neck high mustard yellow crop top with high waist black jeans and my favourite black vans, (which I cleaned the night before, I can never wear dirty shoes.) I then apply some light and natural make up, brush out my hair and braid it into 2 Dutch Braids with a middle path.~

~I then go downstairs for breakfast, it's Friday, so obviously mom is in there making pancakes with fruit and Mango juice,~

"Because we still need to be healthy."

~We both sit and eat breakfast, at finish at 7:15~

"Y/N it's 7:20, time to leave for school"
mom calls for me from downstairs.

~Its been hard since dad left, but we've been managing. Now it's just the two of us, me and mom against the world. (cliché I know)~

"I'm coming, Mom!" I respond from downstairs.

~Mom takes me too school every morning, the drive is 5 minutes so we get there at 7:30.~

"Good bye Y/N, have a great day!"
mom says after she hands me my lunch.

"Good bye mother, thank you and enjoy your day" I say after taking my lunch.

~I walk in school and go to my locker where I meet my friends, (We ordered our lockers to be next to eachother so we can meet up there in the morning.)~

"Hey there's Y/N!"- Skylar says to the rest of my friends.

"Morning" everyone says in sync, causing them to start giggling from the 'Squad Moment'

"Squad Goals!" Tahlia screams while laughing. ~She's the trendy one in our group.~

"Morning everyone" I say as hugging each of my friends then heading over to my locker for my books.

~In my group of 5, we all have our place. Skylar, She's the kind hearted one, she's always there for all of us, and what ever we need, Tahlia, as I said she's the trendy one, always keeping up with the trends, on every social media and makes sure we're all trendy together. (we don't mind). Alexa is the shy one, she barely talks but when she does its great fun! Kristen is the technical genius in our group, she can do everything from editing to hacking. Then there's me,
Y/N little miss 'perfect' as everyone says about me (in a joking way of course, they understand my condition) im basically the 'leader' because of it.

We're labelled the 'popular girls' but we don't really care about that. We don't really believe in 'labels'.

"So what are we talking about?" I say while closing my locker.

"Well we were just discussing the new boy over there." Tahlia responds to me.

"He's really cute!" Skylar 'whisper screams'.