X

Jamies P.O.V

"What the fuck!" you scream at them

Tyler pulls away from Y/N and nervously looks at me.

"It's not what you think." Tyler says to me

"I know this looks bad Jamie bu-" I cut her off

"Well I don't know cause I walk in on MY FRIEND AND MY GIRLFRIEND! with his hand up her shirt!" I scream

"Baby calm down and give us a chance to explain." Y/N says while walking up to me.

her gorgeous eyes looking into mine, NO SHE ALMOST CHEATED ON YOU. I step back and a frown forms on her face.

she turns around and faces Tyler
"Tyler, can you give us a moment please." she says to him.

"Yeah sure, I-I'm sorry bro..just listen to her." He stutters and leaves the room and Y/N turns around facing me again.

"Baby, please listen to me." she looks up at me.

"Why should I!?" I say Angrily

"Because I swear I can explain everything! just give me a chance."

"You have ONE MINUTE! and that's only cause I don't wanna regret anything later on in life!" I shout at her.

"I was coming up here to take a nap and Tyler came to get me a blanket and I said to him that my bra was hurting me, and he said take it off, but I couldn't take it off with my shirt still on so I asked him for help, and that's when you walked in..." she looks down.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you." she adds.

"I still don't understand why you'd still have his hands up your shirt when I don't like him around you without me there." I say backing away from her.

"I-I'm sorry, It's just that, me and Tyler have known eachother for years and we're comfortable with eachother like that, Like we're siblings. Nothing more than that." she looks down playing with her fingers.

"Please don't leave me." a tear falls down her cheek. "I need you, you've helped me so much and you haven't even realised it." she looks up at me, eyes red and puffy. "I-I lo-" she stops herself from finishing her sentence and looks back down again.

"I'll never leave you." I say wiping the tears off her face. before pulling her into my arms.

I lay a gentle kiss on her forehead.

~Eventually we go down and Jamie apologises to Tyler for the way he acted. The rest of the day they just chilled, and prepared for the trouble they were in for, tomorrow.~

~The Next Day~

Y/N P.O.V

Today's finally Friday! I pack my bag for cheerleading tryouts (My old uniform and shoes)