VI

Kai: Hey cutie!

he greets every girl like that, he's really friendly.

Me: Heyyyyyyyy!♡

Kai: Lunch was really weird.

Me: Lol sorry about that...But the conversation only started because of Melany

Kai: Yeah, you guys explained. but that's stuff is true though. I would know.

Me: Really! how?
(I was being sarcastic)

Kai: Well I'm in charge of the year book and you made alot of titles. That's actually what I wanted to talk about.

Kai: we need some pictures of you so wear something nice to school tomorrow.

Me: Okay sure no problem.

Kai: Also can you stay a bit late after school. it won't be long.

Me: sorry, but I cant. I promised to hang out with Tyler straight after school.

Kai: 10 minutes, I promise!

Me: Okay fine, I'll talk to Tyler.

I go to the next chat.

Nevaeh: Hey poppy seed! Just confirming our appointment for Wednesday.

Me: Hey Nevaeh, yeah I'll be coming in on Wednesday.

Neveah: See you then poppy seed!

Me: see you!♡

before I go to the next chat Jamie comes into the living room and puts his bag down. I don't go out the chat I just lock my phone and put it down.

"Did you choose a movie?" he asks walking over to me.

"Yeah I did." I look at him

he presses play. I notice that he's still not wearing a shirt.

"Jamie, you don't have a shirt on." I admire his gorgeous body.

"What's wrong? you asked me to keep it off!?" he looks at me confused.

"No babe, I was suprised that you didn't put a shirt on, just cause I told you not too." I explain.

"I said I wouldn't, so I didn't." He said getting a little annoyed.

"I know, you called me your queen." I laughed at him.

"Okay what ever Y/N." He said annoyed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him

"nothing" he replys more calmed down.

I lean over and kiss him. I straddle his lap and kiss his neck. He pulls me closer. I kiss him all over, his cheek his lips, his jawline...I find his sweet spot on his neck under his jawline. he let's out a moan. I kiss it and start sucking it a little, then give him a hickey. His hands start to wonder up my shirt, he tugs on it (asking to take it off.) I nod. he takes off my shirt. I sit up and kiss him all over his neck eventually reaching his sweet spot.