III

Back at Jamies house we start setting out snacks and drinks, there's some alcohol since most of the guests are old enough.

"Thanks for the help" He says to me with a sincere smile on his face

"Lol, I told you I wanted to, so stop thanking me." I say grinning at him.

"Haha okay sorry" he says

"Can I try out the pretty lights?" I look at him eagerly.

he looks over at the lights "Uhh..yeah sure, I'll just sort out the music playlists."

"yay" I laugh and walk over to the lights.

~At the party~

The music is playing loud, people are laughing and having fun. Everyone was jamming and dancing to the music and some people were making out and drinking it was like a teenage party in the movies (lol)

I'm dancing with all my friends and we start splitting up when guys ask them to dance but I don't mind.

I go get a drink and notice Jamie there, he walks over to me.

"You wanna dance?" he offers

"Yass!" I agree and grab his hand, drag him onto the dance floor and we start dancing.

J

Jamies P.O.V

Oh my gosh she's such a good dancer, I start copying her moves trying to keep up, she had such a gorgeous smile on her face. She's really having fun.

I take her hands and start twirling her around and in & out of my arms. She turns around facing me. We're inches away. I lean my forehead onto hers and hold her by her waist.

"You're a great dancer" I smile at her staring into her eyes.

"Shut up and dance with me" she whispers in my ear.

she faces me again and I smash my lips into hers. She kisses me back. Our lips move in sync, it's perfect. Her lips are so plump and soft. I break the make out session by smiling and she smiles to.

"WOOOOOOHHH!!" all her friends start cheering at us making a few other people stare at us aswell.

Y/N P.O.V

I put my hand on his neck and pull his face closer to mine and kiss him again. He licks my lip asking for entry. I allow him in and we start making out. His lips are so Lucious I want to kiss him forever♡.

I stop and look him in the eyes, they're glowing. Our bodies are still touching, him holding me close.

"You're Beautiful" He breaks the silence between us.

I grin "You're not to bad yourself."

we both laugh.

~After The party at 1 in the AM~

"I don't think I can drive home right now." I say to Jamie.