VII

As we walk into the cave behind the water fall, it's gorgeous there's sunlight shining through the gaps. The waters sparkling. There looks like these 'Crystals' that someone might have placed there, because they weren't real. The light passed through each one of them making it look magical.

"Wow it's amazing." I say turning back to Tyler.

"Peaceful too!" he laughs back at me.

"Oh yeah, who's coming anyways?" I ask him.

"Kai, Justin, Cody." He replys.

"Oh okay...should I invite some of my friends, you know...so it's not awkward." I suggest

"Lol yeah, we should just invite everyone actually!" he says laughing.

"Okay.." I check my phone."Do you mind if I use your phone, mine died."

"Yeah sure." He hands me his phone

I phone my friends and they all agree to come. 10 minutes later and everyone's here.

"CANNONBALL!" Kai shouts while jumping into the water from a small ledge.

everyone laughs then all of us follow, jumping in together.

I get out the water, walk to our stuff. and start drying off. then sit down.

"Hey what's up?" Jamie says walking over to me, soaking wet.

"I came to get some pizza." I say while taking a slice.

"You sure you're okay?" Jamie asks looking a bit concerned.

I laugh "Yes, I'm fine...just hungry." He laughs at me.

"Okay, I'll go back and swim." Jamie says before running and swinging back into the water.

"Ugh! I'm starving!" Tahlia says while taking a slice of pizza.

"OMG! me too!" Kristen says walking over for some pizza.

~Eventually everyone comes out the water and starts chowing down on the pizza and talking about old memories we had at the falls.~

"Remember that time when Kristen was on the swing and the branch snapped because we tied it to the first one we found instead of the strongest." Tahlia says laughing along with everyone else.

"Ooh snap! I remember when Alexa went under the falls for the first time, and cause we were small she almost drown from the strong water pushing her down" Tyler Laughs, reminding everyone.

We all laugh and Alexa turns a shade of tomato hahaha

"Oh wow or what about the time we all raced down the bank and Tyler slipped and tumbled down." we all laugh as Brad tells us.

"Yeah I'm never going to live that down." Tyler laughs.

"Never! but remember that time we were hiking up the trail and saw a racoon and it started chasing us until we reached the top." Skylar laughs.