II

~That night when I got home it was 5pm and my mom was almost done cooking supper.~

I greet her and then walk upstairs to wash all the sand off me in the shower change into a my pyjamas

~I brush out my hair and leave it to air dry. then walk downstairs for supper.~

Friday night so mom fried Burgers and chips. I set the table so I can have it exactly how I want it.

Mom: "How was your day?"

"It was okay, there was this new boy I have to show around school and afterwards I went to the beach with my friends. How was yours?"

Mom: "It was definitely eventful, but not as fun as yours sounds...tell me about this boy."

"Well to be honest, I don't know much about him. But I saw him at the beach, he seemed very outgoing and funny
(I laugh)...really funny."

she laughs at me "Oh really!"
she smiles at me "When am I going to meet him?"

"Mom! No we don't like eachother that way", I try to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

Mom: "Hmmm!" she winks at me while taking the dishes away and I help her to do the dishes, as usual.

~I go upstairs to do my homework and check my phone, since I only have to go sleep in three hours.~

I open my phone and see I have 6 messages.

Skylar: Jamie asked me for your number at the beach after you left, just a heads up!😇

Me: OMG! YOU DID WHAT!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!

I go out her chat and into the next one.

Tahlia: I'm so jealous! Jamie was totally checking you out when you were leaving.

Me: 😨Really!?

~I go out her chat and back into Skylars~

Skylar: I'm sorry, but you should be thanking me!😂😉

Me:Ugh! Skylar

~I go into the next chat~

Group Chat:
Tahlia: Guys, do you want to go to a party tomorrow?

Skylar: I'm down!