3 // U n l i k e l y F r i e n d s

[PARTIALLY EDITED]

Caroline woke up from someone tugging on her arm. She fluttered her eyes open to see Rebekah's mad face.

"Time to wake up, Bimbo!" Rebekah tugged, once again.

"Go away Barbie-Bitch!" Caroline groaned as she buried her face into a nearby pillow.

"Then sit up!" Rebekah cried, pulling on Cadoline's hair.

Caroline flipped her hair in Rebekah's face. "Touch m again and I will rip out your liver."

"Bite me, bitch!" Rebekah scoffed as she tackled Caroline onto the bed.

"I could do this all day." Caroline smiled as she broke Rebekah's left leg.

"Bloody hell! You daft cow!" Rebekah groaned in pain and pinched Caroline's ear.

"Speak English! I don't know what you're saying!" Caroline said as she tugged on Rebekah's hair.

After breaking a couple of each other's bones and pulling of the hair, Elijah and Klaus flooded in.

"What are you doing, Rebekah?!" Elijah grabbed Rebekah's arms and held her back and Klaus did the same. Rebekah and Caroline tried to escape the boy's grasps but failed.

"You guys ruined it! It was just getting fun!" Kol said, standing behind all of them.

"Don't you have to go watch a YouTube tutorial on 'How To Go Through Puberty Quicker'?!" Caroline joked whilst still trying to escape Klaus's arms. She loved teasing Kol with puberty jokes, he looked like a 16 - 15 year old all the time even though he was probably one million years old.

Rebekah stopped herself from laughing by biting her tongue

"What is happening right now?" Klaus questioned.

"Your bitch of a sister tried to kill me!" Caroline retorted.

"No, this bitch of a guest tried to kill me!" Rebekah cried.

Elijah sighed. "Rebekah, we said wake her! Not provoke her!"

"Oh my, i must have misheard you." Rebekah replied sarcastically.

"Like I said, this fight was just getting interesting!" Kol said, being ignored by the others.

"Go away and put some acne cream on." Caroline spat, earning a slight chuckle from Klaus.

"Niklaus and I are going to let go of you two. If you attack each other, there will be consequences." Elijah said, slowly loosening his grip on Rebekah.

Klaus loosened his grip with Caroline.

Caroline and Rebekah stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"I am going to walk out of here. If you try to stop me or hurt me, I will pull off your fake-blonde hair off." Caroline said, daintily, as she walked out.

Rebekah took a deep breath then straightened her shirt as if she were acting professional. Klaus, Kol and Elijah followed her out of the room.

***

"Hopefully we can look past this morning and eat breakfast in a civil manner." Elijah said as everyone sat down at the dinner table.

Caroline sat face-to-face with Rebekah and Klaus by her side just in case things got intense.

"So... Rebekah, how was your day so far?" Caroline said with a fake-smile.