4 // W i l d & F r e e

[EDITED]

Klaus sat up from his lying position on the bed.

He took a moment to realise what had happened. Caroline had snapped his neck. He immediately searched the house to see if she was still there. He stormed into Rebekah's room.

"Where is she?!" Klaus ordered.

"Get out, Nik! You maggot!" Rebekah yelled as she threw her pillow at his face. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Caroline! Did you hurt her? Where is she?!"

"How am I supposed to know? You're the one that's always kissing her feet! You should know!" Rebekah hissed. She was jealous of Caroline. Caroline was always the number-one-woman in his life ever since he met her. Caroline turns off her humanity, turns into a bitch and gets all the attention. Rebekah was already a bitch, she never got attention for that. Caroline was just plain attention-seeking to Rebekah.

"Have you seen her, or not?!" Klaus yelled.

"No, I haven't seen her!" Rebekah snapped.

"Bloody hell!" Klaus cried.

"Wait, are you trying to tell me that there's an emotionless vampire on the loose, in town full a vampires and witches? Well isn't that just dandy?" Rebekah scoffed. "Well, we best go find her." Rebekah grabbed her jacket and walked out of her room.

***

Caroline had been roaming around town, terrorizing civilians, and flirting with vampires but one specific person stood out. She met him at a bar. He had dark skin and a charming smile. He'd been checking her out ever since she had walked into the bar.

"Staring is rude, you know?" Caroline smirked as she batted her eyelashes, flirtatiously.

"I'm taking it that you're a vampire. I can spell the blood remains in our pretty little mouth." He smiled as he took a seat beside her. "Now what is a pretty girl like you doing, sitting alone at a bar"

Caroline decided to keep up the act, pretending that she had her humanity on. "My Mother died, I'm drinking away my sorrows." Caroline said as she forced a fake tear to trickle down her cheek.

"You don't deserve to go through that. I'm Marcel, who are you?" He smirked as he grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on it.

"I'm Caroline. Caroline Forbes." Caroline said, softly.

"Okay, Miss Forbes. How about we get out of here?" Marcel smiled.

"I'd love that." Marcel takes Caroline's hand and leads her outside.

Caroline smirked to herself. 'Wow. People in New Orleans are desperate.'

Marcel took her to an alleyway and pinned her against a brick wall. He stared into her eyes then left a trail of kissed down her neck.

"Aren't you moving a little fast there, Marcel?" Caroline silently gagged.

"Not at all." He then pecked the corner of her mouth with a light kiss.

"Look, I just met you." Caroline said, rubbing her head.

"Love at first sight?" He joked.

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She then retaliated by kissing him back, just long enough to string him along but then something, or someone, ripped Marcel off of her.

Caroline looked up to see Klaus tackling Marcel to the ground and Rebekah rolling her eyes.

"Yippee! You found me! Now you guys go hide, and I'll count." Caroline said sarcastically.