8 // P a r t y T i m e

After Caroline ate breakfast, she walked up to her bedroom and was stunned when she saw someone already there. Well... two people.

Rebekah laid on her bed whilst Kol sat on her antique chair.

"What do you want?" Caroline said as she wiped away dry tears from her eyes.

Kol looked up at Rebekah with a cocked eyebrow.

"Cut the crap, Caroline. Do you like Nik or not?" Rebekah sighed.

Caroline took a moment to process what Rebekah just said then scoffed. "Straight forward, much?"

"Stalling much?" Rebekah retorted.

"Why is Kol here?" Caroline asked as she pointed at Kol who was watching intensely.

"I need a witness when I tell Elijah how you're stringing Klaus along." Rebekah folded her arms.

"Just when I thought we were becoming friends." Caroline glared at Kol.

"Family Above All." Kol shrugged.

"I'm not stringing him along! I've told him on multiple occasions that I am not interested!" Caroline cried.

"So when you slept with him, that was your way of telling him that you were over him?" Rebekah scoffed.

(A/N: Klaus and Caroline slept together in season 5)

Caroline froze. "He told you?" She cringed.

"Yup." Kol smirked. "Especially bout the part when you-"

"Stop!" Caroline cut him off. "Do not finish that sentence." Caroline face palmed herself.

"Answer the question, Caroline. Do you like him, or not?" Rebekah asked.

Caroline stared at her feet then back at Rebekah. "I-"

"Rebekah! Kol! Is my one order too hard for you two to follow! Stop annoying Caroline! Both of you, out!" Elijah ordered as he pointed to the end of the hallway. Caroline smirked at the duo as they walked out.

"Thank you." Caroline mouthed to Elijah before he walked off. It was funny, he always reminded Caroline of a fatherly figure for his siblings. He was basically the man of the house, even though Klaus liked to think he was.

"I'm sorry about them." Elijah smiled as he cruised away.

***

Klaus walked into his study to be ambushed by Rebekah who was sitting in his chair with her legs on his desk and Kol who was sitting on the desk.

"Hello annoying, less superior siblings. What can I do for you?" Klaus said sarcastically.

"Rebekah has a question." Kol said.

"Go on." Klaus folded his arms.

"Can I throw party? Here? Tonight." Rebekah gave him a big grin.

"Absolutely not." Klaus scoffed.

"Please, brother. This place is getting more boring by the minute!" Kol begged.

"Why are you asking me?! Ask Elijah." Klaus said as he pushed Rebekah's legs off of his desk.

"Aren't you the man of the house? Our superior?" Rebekah batted her lashes at Klaus.

"You're trying to sweet talk me." Klaus sighed. "Rebekah, if you ask Elijah and he's fine with this party then I'm fine with it. Now shoo!" Klaus chuckled as he shoved Kol off of his desk and pushed Rebekah out of his chair.