Author's Note

THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE

I'm sorry if you thought this was a new chapter. I hate when people do that.

But I have some important things to ask and I didn't feel like writing a new half assed chapter just to ask them.

So I already said that I am about to leave for vacation... I leave for the airport in exactly three hours and thirty eight minutes by the way. Anyway, I'll be back on Sunday but I probably won't update until Tuesday, Monday maybe. I know I've said this already but I need to know a few things.

So even though I won't have WiFi, I'm going to keep writing but on Word and to be honest, I'm about to have writer's block. (Key word. Almost.)

So I'm going to try to ask some questions so I know which way to take the story. I mean, I'm going to write it how I want to write it but I'm not sure how I want to write it right now. If you answer any of these, I'd appreciate it and in the next three hours would be great so I can actually read them within the week.

I love you all, by the way.

Okay, so here it goes:

Did you like Ariana's POV?

Would you like to see more of her POV?

What do you think is going to happen?

What do you want ot happen?

Do you think I should showcase Lindsay's... uh... brainpower more?

How do you think I could make the story better?

Anything to make my writing better?

Anything else you want to add would be great. Good or bad. But please don't be hurtful. (:

Thank you for reading and answering and again, sorry for adding this. I really hate it when people do this but it's better than having you read a chapter that I pulled out of my ass... right? 

Goodnight... or morning :D