Ch. Twenty- Two

ARIANA'S POV

"What?!" Luke yelled. 

"Well, after she found out that Adam... did something, she ran out of the house and we have no idea where she is. She's not answering her phone or anything. The coast guard is on his way." Allison explained calmly.

"Did something?" He snarled at Adam.

Brooke rolled her eyes exasperatedly. "So we had sex. Everyone knows that I get what I want. Always. It's not our fault that she's being a big baby about it." 

Before anybody could do anything, Luke's fist was flying through the air and landed on Adam's jaw. Adam stumbled into the counter behind him and put his hand up to his bloody lip. I gasped, taking in everything that was happening...

Adam cheated on Lindsay and now Lindsay is missing. Missing! And the fact that my boyfriend just punched my brother. In any other case, I would have rushed over to him and helped Adam, but right now, he deserved it. How could he do that to her? On vacation!

Luke stomped over to the table where Brooke was sitting, fear started filling her eyes. He grabbed her collar and pulled his face so close to hers I'm sure she could smell his sweat.

"Luke, stop." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

He completely ignored me.

"Luke, she's not worth it." I said, still nothing.

"You won't hit a girl." Brooke smirked. Obviously, she doesn't know how much Luke loves his sister.

"If anything happens to my sister, you are going to wish that all I did was hit a bitch like you." He growled, releasing her shirt, leaving her breathing heavy with fear. He stormed past me and Jack, not bothering to stop.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked.

"To find Lindsay." He called back, storming out the back door.

We all followed him out the door, including the whores and were just in time for a four wheeler/ gold cart thing to pull up in the sand.

We all huddled around it as the coast guard asked a few questions that Luke answered. Eventually, the coast guard handed us all flash lights and split us into two groups. Brooke, Allison, Amber, and Adam were to go one way, me, Luke, and Jack go the other way with the coast guard.

We all agreed but before we split up, Adam took me to the side, his lip was split and swollen.

"Ariana, wait." He said.

"What, Adam?" I snapped. I kind of felt bad, because I know that he's going through a lot right now, too. But I was still insanely mad at him.

"What can I do?" He asked sincerely.

"Honestly, Adam. You can pack up and go back home before Lindsay gets back. And take Brooke with you." I said before walking away and going to Luke's side as we flipped on our flash lights. 

The sand was cold under my feet as I had to practically jog to keep up with Jack and Luke's frantic pace. It was still pitch black on the beach but we could see the lights from the pier in the distance. 

"Lindsay! Lindsay!" We all called out.

"Miss. Wilson!" The coast guard called in a deep voice.

I felt like I was about to cry and I even had to wipe a few tears away from my face as we kept searching. What if somebody took her? Isn't this when all of the creeps come out? What if she got attacked by a shark? Or stung by a jelly fish?