Ch. Thirty- Three

My eyes slowly fluttered open a second before the events of last night hit me like a brick wall.

I shot up from the bed to see Jack laying beside me, still asleep. I couldn't help but smile to myself and then softly lay back down into the soft sheets of my bed. When I looked at my phone, I gasped when I saw that it was eight. The girls are probably awake!

I shot out of the bed and gathered my clothes from the ground and got dressed in record time. In a panic, I threw something at Jack to wake him up, but he didn't even stir.

"Jack, wake up!" I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

He groaned and mumbled something that I couldn't make out without just the slightest movement.

"Jack!" I whined, hitting him with a pillow.

"I'm up." He mumbled, keeping his eyes closed.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head six inches above his. "Jack, we need to go. Like, now. My mom's going to be home in like, five minutes."

That got him up. A little bit too fast because when he sat up, our foreheads collided.

I groaned and put a hand to my head, standing to my feet again.

"Sorry." He muttered, also rubbing his head.

"Just hurry." I said, throwing his shirt at him and hurrying into the bathroom to make sure that I didn't look too horrible. When I came back into my room, Jack was dressed and ready to go so we silently walked downstairs and out the door.

"We just took a morning walk." Jack said quietly.

"Um, yeah. Just a walk." I agreed as we walked up to the porch.

"Wait, Lindsay." Jack said softly beside me.

I turned around to face him and stopped walking towards the door. "Yeah?" I croaked.

He awkardly ran his fingers through his hair. "I-I'm really sorry."

"About what?" I asked with a look of confusion on my face.

"About last night." He said slowly. 

A lump started forming in my throat but I forced a small smile. "W-why are you sorry?"

"Because, it was just a stupid mistake."

His words stabbed me in the chest. He thought it was a mistake? that I was a mistake?

"A mistake." I repeated quietly and slowly as tears started prickling my eyes.

"Yeah, I mean, I feel really bad about what happened."

"I'm sorry that you regret it." I said quietly. "But I don't think the mistake was what happened. I think the mistake was actually believing that you would want me without it being a mistake." I said before opening the door and walking inside.

"Lindsay." He called, following me inside.

I spun around to glare at him. "And for the record, you have nothing to feel bad about. I knew what I was doing, I made my own decision. If I didn't want to do it then I would have stopped it." With that, I continued through the house and upstairs, ignoring Jack's voice calling me from behind me.

I got into Ariana's room and then locked the door behind me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ariana asked as I sat on the bed with Ariana and Allison.

"And where have you been?" Allison added.

I let the tears fall freely down my face as I spoke. "Just out for a walk."

"Your shirt's inside out and we heard you downstairs. You had sex with Jack." Allison declared, making me break out into full on sobs. I put my head in my hands and let Ariana wrap me into a hug while I cried into her shirt.

After I calmed down enough, Ariana asked, "So why are you crying?"

"He said that it was a mistake." I choked. "Most girls don't want to hear that their first time was a mistake."

Before I could stop her, Allison was out the door, storming towards Adam's room. All I could hear her yell was, "What the hell were you thinking?! Stupid, inconsiderate jerk!"

I chuckled through my sobs but continued to cry it out. Once I stopped crying, I was just drained. Tired and done with all of this stupid teenage crap. I packed my stuff, preparing to go home.

"I'll see you later." I sniffled.

Ariana hugged me tightly. "Just one text and I'll come right over, okay?"

I nodded and released my grip on her before making my way out the door and towards Adam's room. I swung open the door and saw Allison sitting between Jack and Adam as they played Call of Duty and Luke was sitting on the bed watching.

"Hey, Luke." I said quietly, gaining everybody's attention. Adam even paused the game so that they could stop and look at me and my baggy, tear filled eyes.

"Yeah, what's up?" Luke asked gently, hurrying over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

I rested my head on his chest and took a few deep breaths. "I'm going to head home."

He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you sure? We were thinking about going to the movies or something, all six of us." He said.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I choked in a tired voice. "I had a long morning, I'll probably just go fall asleep."

"And when I get home you'll tell me what happened." He stated.

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"I know when you're fine, Linds. And I know when you've been crying your head off."

"Really, I've caused enough drama between you and your friends. I'll see you at home."

I pulled away from Luke and hugged Allison goodbye. I looked over at Adam and smiled a small smile. "Bye, Adam." I choked.

He gave me a confused, small wave before I turned around and headed towards the door. I heard Jack standing up about to follow me so I spun around quickly and glared at him once more.

"Don't. Follow me." I snapped before turning back around and  leaving the room. Once I got downstairs, I ran all the way home.

____________________________________

So this is like, the shortest chapter I have ever written. Ever. But it's my second upload today (I think), so there.

Comments? Let me know what you think!

Votes? Please!