A Dream Come True

Jungkook stared at the older dumb founded. All of the puzzle pieces started falling into place. The dazed look in Jimins eyes, how he would watch the younger dance, the smile Jimin would get with him and not the others. A battle started to go off in the makanaes mind. He wasn't into guys. Not even a little but, he did get butterflies when he was around Jimin, sometimes he would even stutter a little. Growing up he jad heard stories or read on the internet that sometimes a straight person gets with the same gender as them. Its as if this other person was their exception. Perhaps Jimin was his exception? Jungkook shook his head as he looked at Jimin trying desperately to cover himself and blushing like crazy. 'Well I habe thought he was hot more than once before. Id also be lying if I said this hadn't turned me on a bit.' Jungkook sat down next to Jimin and looked at him. "I want to try dating you." Jimin was thrown off to say the least. "What?" "I don't like boys. I'm sure you know that but, I have noticed small things over the past few months." Jungkook stopped speaking fpr a moment and turned away from his hyung looking down at his fingers as he twiddled with them. "I get nervous around you, when I say I think you look sexy or anything like that I'm not lying. I don't say it very often cause I get scared of my feelings. Sometimes I even get a little hard around you." Jungkook blushed amd somewhat shrunk into himself. "There's even been a time or two ive thought about you in the same situation you're in. So I...if you want to id like to give us a shot." The room was silent until Jimin started to laugh. Jungkooks head snapped up and looked at the older. He had never felt so stupid in his life. "Why are you laughing?" Jimin stopped as he noticed the hurt in the youngers eyes. "Because I'm happy. I mever thought I would hear you say something like that to me. Its like a dream come true." Jungkook smiled before the two leaned in and kissed. Both had intended it to be a small little peck almost as if they were sealing the deal. That didn't happen though. They both just sat there enjoying each other. Kookie then brought his tongue out and traced Jimins bottom lip begging for entrance. Jimin was a little hesitant still not sure if Jungkook meamt what he said. The entrance was granted anyway. The younger tongue darted into the others mouth causing their tongues to intwine immediately. Jimin let out a small moan as Jungkook sucked on his tongue. They then pulled away needing some air. Both were slightly panting and blushing. Jungkook was now fully erect and he was sure Jimin had sprung a little. As they were about to lean in again there was a knock on the door. "If your going to shower Jimin you better hurry! There's only a half an hour before we have to leave." "Okay. I will be out in just a second!" The two then looked at each other. "I know we are dating now but I feel a little awkward if you watched me get dressed after I touched myself. Jungkooks blush deepened. He had forgotten Jimin was fully naked. "Right sorry." He stood up amd walked over to the door but before leaving he looked at the younger once more. "I don't want to tell anyone that we are together. I'm not saying it won't work out but just in case it doesn't I don't want the others to be affected by it." Jimin nodded in understanding. Kookie smiled before leaving the room. After the shooting all boys layed on the ground. They were so tired. They were just beginning to learn their new dances for a bonus song. They werent necessarily hard but they had been taught so much in one day that each boy was drained. "I almost need another shower I sweat so much." Jungkook looked at V and agreeed. "I think I'm just going to wait until tomorrow morning." "You sure?" The younger nodded giving V the okay. "Anybody else need to shower?" Jin sat up. "I'm sure we all need one so dont be too long." RM then stood up stretching a little. "Also don't forget. We are leaving tomorrow amd staying in a hotel for awhile." The boys groaned. They loved touring and seeing all of the fans but it was draining. "I'm just going to wake up early and shower. I'm just gonna go to bed." As Jungkook said this ue looked at Jimin. "Do you want to shower or go to bed?" "I was thinking of going to sleep." Jungkook stretcjed out his hand and helped Jimin up off the ground. "Goodnight!" The two boys said goodnight back and went into their rooms. "Do you want to come sleep with me?" Jimin looked at the younger. "Huh?" "Well as much as I look forward to sleeping with you one of these day I don't feel like sleeping in your cum yet so I'm gonna sleep in your bed and you should sleep with me." Jimin blushed. "Ill wash them in the morning." Jungkook just smiled taking Jimins hand. The two then snuggled up to each other falling asleep with a smile on each face.