Jealousy

"So." Jungkook looked at V as a smile dances on his lips. He didnt know why but he was just in a great mood today. "So what?" "Do you and Jimin use a condom when you have sex?" Kookie stopped walking as a blush found its way to his cheeks. "Who said anything about us having sex?" "Well for one yesterday Jin hyung said he heard you two moaning and secondly, my room is currently right next to your guys and I didn't leave the hotel yesterday. You two really aren't that quiet." Jugnkook blushed deeper and began to walk once more. "No we don't." "Why?" The younger shrugged. He really didnt know why. "Okay everyone. I need all of you to stand here." The boys did as told and got into the spots they were supposed to. As the interview went on Jimin became very touchy feely towards V. Kookie didn't know why but it posses him off a bit. Not it wasn't anger he felt. Jealousy? That was it. But it was Tae. There's no way Taehyung liked boys. Even if he did he wants his own kids bad enough there was no way he cpuld commit to a guy. So why was he so jealous? After the interview Jungkook kept quiet and spoke to no one. Not even hia lover. In the car Jimin kept trying to speak to him but he just kept ignoring him. Even V tried to assist but failed. Once back to the hotel the boys went into their room. Jungkook went to his luggage and started going through it. He wanted to change his clothes and go walk around town. He needed to get away and clear his head. However, Jimin wasnt having it. He gripped the Makanaes wrist and forced him to turn towards him. "Whats that matter Kookie?" Jungkook stood still saying nothing but not brealing eye contact. "What happened?" He snapped. "You want to know what happened? You were hanging on Tae like your life deepened on it. I tried getting your attention but you wouldn't even look at me. If you wanted to be with him you should have chased after him and not me." Kookie yanked his wrist out of the others hand and began to search through his clothes once more. "Kookie..." Jungkook ignored his lover. Jimin felt tears burning his eyes amd before he could stop them they began to fall. He knew it was too good to be true. He fucked it up like he does everything else. A choked sobb escaped his lips causing the other to look at him. Once he saw Jimin crying his heart ached. Jimin brought his hands to his face and gave up trying to hide it. He fell to his knees and let the sobs wrack his entire body. "Jimin." Jungkook leaned down and brought the other into a hug. "Please stop crying Jimin. I still love you and want to be with you so olease don't cry I was just jealous that's all." Jimin stopped crying for a moment and pulled away. "You love me?" Jungkook stopped. He hasn't even realised he said it but he knew he meant it. "Yeah I do. More than anything or anyone in the world." Jimin smiled and hugged his lover once more. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook." The two stayed like that for a moment. Jungkook played with his lovers hair slightly amd cradled him. Finally they pulled apart and Jungkook sat Jimins face in his hands and wiped his cheeks. "Do you feel better now Angel?" Jimin nodded. "Good." The makanae then kissed the top of his head standing up. He then pulled Jimin up with him. "Lets say I reclaim you as mine then huh?" Jimin smirked. "Yes master." Jimin giggled as Jungkook layed him onto the bed. He then began to unbotton Jimins shirts being sure to do it slow teasing him. "Please go a little faster." "I'm sorry what was that?" "Please hurry and fuck me master." Jungkook smirked and leaned down kissing the older forcing his tongue into Jimins mouth. "Ngh." Jimin immediately lost dominance as Kookie explored the others were cavern loving every little bit of it. He then pulled away and continued undressing him. Once Jimin was brought down to nothing but boxers Jungkook began to nip at his neck. "Ah Master~" Kookie suckled on the others neck long enough to be sure to leave a hickey. He then leaned up next to his hyungs ear. "I want you to touch yourself." Jungkook pulled back and Jimin looked at him confused. "What?" "I really got off when I walked in on you doing that the first time but I want to see you do it again." Jimin nodded. "Anything for my master." Jimin brought his hands down and began to massage his hard on through his boxers. "Mf." Kookie grabbed the youngers hand pulling it away. "Not yet though." He then climbed off the bed and reached into his bag pulling out a cock ring. Jimin slightly gulped. "This is for being naughty." He then brought the ithers boxers down just enough so that he could put the ring onto his lover. He then put them back on and just as Jimin was about to begin touching himself more a knock rung at the door and Sugas voice came through. "Our managers want us to walk around outside by the beach." "Okay be down in a sec!" Jimin pouted. "There's no need to pout I have something to make you feel better." Jungkook then began to dig through his bag once more causing Jimin to sit up and watch. Koomie then got back up on the bed and showed Jimin the item he had grabbed. He then brought up a remote and clicked a button causing the other item to begin vibrating. He then shut it off and had Jimin lay back down before he inserted it into the older. He gently looked around a bit. "Ah there." Jungkook smiled placing the small vibrater right onto the others prostate. "Can I at least take the cock ring off Master?" Kookie shook his head. "Angel was naughty and needs to be punished. Besides you don't wamt to cum in your pants do you?" Jimin slightly glared but played along. After Jimin got dressed and Kookie changed to two met up with the others in the lobby still waiting for RM and J-Hope. Kookie amirled and clicked the button causing Jimin to wince and almost fall. "Are you okay Jimin?" Jimin stood up trying not to moan or male it obvious. "Yes Jin hyung I'm okay." The two boys made eye contact and Jungkook smiled seriously. This was going to be fun.