Telling

Jungkook went into his shared room with Suga expecting him to be asleep which he was not. His laptop was open and had a concetrated look on his face. Figuring his huyng was tring to write a song the makanae tried to quietly change into some pajamas and slip into bed. Once Jungkook seemed comfortable Suga slammed his laptop shut and looked over at the younger. Surprised at the sudden sounf Jungkook looked over. "You good Suga?" Suga kept quiet as him and kookie made awkward eye contact. "How long have you and Jimin been together?" Jungkook looked at Suga dumb founded. "What?" "I'm not stupid Jungkook. I'm bi I know the signs." Kookie sat up taking in a breath. "Like a month and a half." "How come you guys havent said anything?" "Incase it didnt work out we didnt want to cause problems for you guys too." Suga nodded understanding. "I will tell you I think Jin has become suspicious." "Why do you say that?" "After he told you guys dinner was ready he looked like he was trying to figure something out." Jungkook blushed. He must have heard him moaning amd thought he was alone. That would explain the shocked look he had when he saw Jimin. Suga got under the covers and was about to shut the light off. "The next time you get a hand job under the table don't jerk so much and take a bite of your food so you dont moan." With that said Suga shut the light off. Jungkook just groaned covering his face with his pillow. The next morning Jungkook pulled Jimin aside before they left the dorm. "Hey Kookie." "Suga knows." Jimins eyes sligjtly widened. "What?" "He reminded me of his sexuality and then gave me tips for the next time I get a hand job I front of people." Jimin began to laugh like harder than he has in a long time. "Whats so funny?" "You really werent all that secretive." "Its not like I'm a pro at being touched in public." "I know I'm sorry." "Its okay but he thinks Jin is getting suspicious." Jimin nodded. "Maybe we should just tell them?" Jungkook thought for a moment. "I want to beable to tell Tae one on one before we tell everyone else." Jimin looked slightly angry for a moment before sighing. "Alright." The members boarded the plane and Jungkook made sure to sit next to V. After the flight had been going for awhile and the plane seemed lively Kookie decided to talk to his Hyung. "Tae." The older looked at the younger clearly bored. "Whats up?" I have to talk to you about something." V sat up straight giving his full attention to his best friend. "I have been seeing someone." "What!?" Jungkook sheepishly nodded. "We wanted to keep it a secret because we didnt want the rest of the members to be effected by it if something happened." V looked at the younger clearly confused. "Who are you seeing?" Jungkook  took in a breath and closed his eyes. "Jimin." After a very ling pause Jungkook opened his eyes to see The just staring at him. "I thought you liked girls." "I do. I really really do. The idea of being with any other guy grosses me out but Jimin. Hes the exception to that I guess." Taeyung kept silent for a moment. "I support you and Jimin. I think you guys look cute together and was a silent Jikook shipper anyway." Jungkook smiled and later his head on Taes shoulder. "Thank you." After the plane landed and the members had settled in Jimin asked everyone to go into his shared room with Kookie. The members did as told once they were all sitting Jimin took in a breath. "I have an anouncement for everyone." Jimin looked at Kookie who sat awkwardly. "Jungkook and I are dating." Him stood up. "I knew it! I thought I heard you two moaning yesterday." Jimin and Jungkook both blushed before Kookie spoke. "So none of you are against it or anything?" The group nodded and onw by one they said how it was okay and probably just best not to tell the managers or army yet. The boys smiled glad that their friends approved. "Don't tell the managers what?" The group looked over to see one of the members had entered the room. "Uh."