First

Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower when he had noticed Jimin laying on his bed playing with his cammera. The older boy hadn't even noticed that Jungkook had come out of the shower so je decided to play around a little. He quietly walked over to the bed so that all he could see was Jimins back. He then jumped onto the bed grabbing Jimins waist yanking him down slightly. The younger let out a small squeak but giggled once he noticed it was his boyfriend. The two looked into eachothers eyes before Jungkook leaned in and the began to kiss. Jungkook traced his tongue along Jimins lips who quickly allowed entrance. The two entwined tongues battling for dominance which was won by Jungkook. He began to explore every inch of the olders cavern. Jimin let out a very small moan which made the younger smile. That's when he noticed it. The cammera had been recording. Jungkook casually brought his hand around and shut the cammera off before the parted for air. A string of saliva connected the two. Jungkook could feel Jimins hard on to which caused Jungkooks to grow. He then adjusted himself on top of the older a bit more. He was hesitant. The two hadnt really had sex yet but God did Kookie just want to tear into the older. He then began to grind into Jimin being sure that both would get the friction that they needed. Jimin moaned a little which made the younger feel more comfortable. He didn't really know what he was doing. Jimin had tried to get Kookie to sleep with him once before but Jungkook had no idea how gay sex worked. Kookie began to grind into the older harder panting in the process. He then leaned down and whispered into Jimins ear. "I want you." Jimin shivered under the younger at the husky voice Jungkook had when he said this. The two then began another make out session as they started to undo each others pants. Once the denim cage was free Jimin began to feel slightly scared to let Jungkook put his dick inside him. Jimin was no stranger to sex but no one had been as large as Jungkook. The two then parted to take off their shirts. Kookie then began to suck on the olders ear libe getting a loud moan in return. He then traced butterfly kisses down his neck and stomach but froze once he got to Jimins member. Hesitant at first Kookie blew on the aching member causing a louder moan from the older. "Please don't tease me." Jungkook smirked and came back up to Jimin kissing him. He then pulled away amd started to look around him. "Whats the matter Kookie?" Thr younger looked at the brown haired boy. "I'm still not sure how to do this." Jimin smiled. "Get into the night stand there's some lube in it." Jungkook nodded grabbing the lube. He then poured some onto his member rubbing it a bit causing a rush of pleasure to run through him. He then looked at Jimin waiting for instruction. To be honest Jungkook felt powerless and stupid but he wanted Jimin. He wanted to claim him as his own. "Now put it on your fingers and stretch out my ass." Jungkook nodded and did as told. He put the lube onto his fangers before inserting one finger into Jimin. After a few momemts he added another finger scissoring him. He then added a third and began to look for Jimins pleasure spot. This was one thing the younger did know. "Ahh Kookie there!" Jungkook then began to hit that spot repetedly mentally marking where it was. He then pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at the olders entrance. He then slowly put himself into Jimin letting out the smallest moan. Jimin winced a little causing the younger to stop. "Are you okay Jiminie?" Jimin didn't know why but having Jungkook call him that in a husky voice made his whole body shiver. "I'm fine I've just never done it with someone so big." Kookie took great pride in that. "Please don't make me wait any longer I feel like I'm going to explode." Jungkook smirked. "Beg me to move." Jimin mustered up the best puppy dog eyes he could. "Please Kookie. Fuck me until I cant walk." Jungkook pulled out slightly before thrusting back into the older hitting his sweet spot dead on. "Ah fuck!" Jungkook did this repeatedly moaning quietly. "Harder Kookie!" Jungkook did as told and began to thrust in and out faster and harder. Jimin brought his legs up and wrpped them around the younger bringing them closer. He then began to dig his nails into Jungkooks back. Kookie didnt know why but the nails made him rougher and was loving every minute of it. He leaned down and began to kiss the olders nipple slightly biting it in the process. He then brought his hand down and began to pump Jimin in time with his thrusts. Jimin began to dig his nails deeper into the younger back. "Oh God Kookie~ I'm gonna cum~" "Me too." Jungkook let out a deep moan as he released his seed into the younger. "Jungkook~" Jimin also released himself causing most of it to fall into the younger chest. Jungkook sat up still inside the older. "Clean me off." Jimin nodded looking for a towel. However, Jungkook grabbed his wrist causing him to stop. "Lick it." Jimin nodded and began to lick his seed off of the older tasting himself. Once most of it was gone Kookie brought the olders lips to his. They then began a make out war. Once they pulled apart for air Jungkook finally pulled out of Jimin as his seed poured out of him. Jungkook didnt jerk off very often so when he did a lot came out. He then layed next to Jimin who layed onto his chest. "Are you sure youve never done that before Kookie?" The younger nodded as Jimin closed his eyes. "That was the best sex I've ever had." Jungkook kissed the top of Jimins head. "It felt amazing on my end too." Jimin smiled before the two drifted off into a slumber.