Under The Table

"Ow Kookie that hurts." "Just stick through the pain Jimin. It'll feel good in a second." "But." "Just give it a sec." "Ah Kookie right there!" Jungkook continued to rub Jimins back as V proceeded to walk into the room. "This all sounded much dirtier than it needed to be." Jimin and Jungkook shared a look before they stopped what they were doing. "During dance practice I twisted my back so I asked Kookie if he would massage it. It just hurt a bit more than I thought it would." V nodded before rummaging through some movies clearly bored and wanting something to do. "Well. I'm going to go listen to music." With that being said Jungkook left the room at the same time Suga came in. "Are you gonna watch a movie with us Jimin?" Jimin shook his head and got up exiting the room. He then went into the younger room and smirked when he saw Jungkook lying on his back a boner showing through his jeans. You could see his fingers twitch as he tried to fight the urge to touch himself. Jimin walked over and slowly climbed on top of the younger boy straddling him. "Do you want some help with that Kookie." As Jimin said this he slowly grinded into Jungkook crotch causing his eyes to flutter close and a small moan to escape his lips. "Your A good little boy Angel." Jimin smiled loving the new pet name his lover had given him but still struggled to come up with one for the other. "Kookies need some milk after all don't they?" Once more Jimin grinded into the younger but this time he did not stop. "Mmm Jimin." Jimin leaned down kissing the other before whispering into Kookies ear. "I have a fantasy." "That's fine as long as we keep fucking." Jimin smirked and began to kiss down Jungkook neck. "Mmm. Do that some more." Jimin was about to repeat the process when someone knocked on the door. This caused Jimin to fly off of the other sitting cross legged across from Kookie who also now sat cross legged. "Yeah?" Jin walked in and looked surprised. "Oh Jimin your in here. Guess that saves me some time. Dinner is ready." "Okay. We will be there in a second." Jin nodded and left the room. Jimin stood up but Jungkook caught his wrist. "Please promise me we are going to continue after dinner." Jimin winked making Jungkook giddy. He then crawled out of the bed following Jimin to the table. They sat down amd started to eat amd before too long Jungkook could feel the olders hand tracing up his thigh. He then felt his hand glide and stop on his crotch before lightly squeezing Kookies member. This caused him to jolt in a mixture of shock and pain. "Kookie are you okay?" The makanae looked over at V and nodded. "Sorry." The members continued to eat as Jimin started to palm the youngest. Kookie then bit his lip trying not to moan. He then looked at Jimin who casually kept eating his food. Jimin then managed to unzip the younger pants and to Jimins advantage had worn boxers with a large slit freeing the member out into the open. Jimin then smirked as he carefully glided his hand from the tip of the youngers member all the way down the shaft. "Ngh." It was Suga turn to notice something odd about the way the Makanae was acting. "You good Kookie? Your a little red." "Y..yeah I'm good." Suga nodded glancing down slightly. Jimin then began to pump Jungkooks shaft causing him to jerk slightly and bite his lip as another moan threatened to escape his lips. Jimin began to pick up the pace of his pumps and Jungkook could feel that familiar feeling buidling up at the bottom of his stomach. He looked at Jimin with pleading eyes. As much as he thought this was hot and turned him on a bit more he really did not want to cum with every bts member in the room. Jimin just smirked before Jungkook couldnt take it anymore. "Ngh fuck." He then released himself under the table knowing most of it had gotten on his pants. Jimin smiled in satisfaction keeping his hamd under the table. By now the members had got done eating and were mostly just talking. "We have to get up early in the morning so I suggest you two finish eating quickly and the rest of us clean up and go to bed. The group looked at Him slightly laughing at how mommly he is. As they cleaned up Jimin brought his hand up and Jungkook noticed that he had some fun on his hand which must have been why he kept his hand under the table. However Jimin proved him wrong as he brought his hand up and licked the reamining bits of Kookies milk off his hand. He then wet a napkin once the members were out of the room. "Bring your legs out." Jungkook did as told and Jimin began to dab up the white spots that was in the youngers jean before cleaning up around the table. Jungkook then zipped up his pants. "Why?" "You made me promise we would continue did you not?" With that said Jimin winked and walked off to the room he was sharing with V and RM.