That's all folks

A few hours passed and the other members sat down at the table for dinner. One by one they began to look at Jimin. "Where's Kookie?" Jimin shrunk in his seat a bit before he began to play with his food. "Jimin." Jimin looked up at the leader before sighing. "I don't know." "So you guys did fight." The younger eyes shifted over to Hoseok. "How do you know that?" "Well we all heard your bedroom door slam shut then the front door. Jungkook doesn't do that." Jimin stood up. "Yeah well I'm full so I'm going to go look for him." Jin was about to bring up the fact the younger hadn't even touched his food but decided against it. The dancer left with no jacket and began looking for his lover. The air was colder than usual and he could see his breath. Not too long after it began to rain. That did not stop Jimin. He was determined to find his liver and apologies. He knew he over reacted but there were somethings he wanted to keep secret. After searching for an hour with no luck of finding his Kookie Jimin day under a tree and brought his knees to his chest. "This is all my fault." He then felt a jacket around him and looked up to see the man he jad been searching for. "Jungkook." Jungkook smiled before sitting down next to Jimin and holding him. "You should have brought a jacket you don't need to be getting sick." "Thank you." The two sat in silence for a long while before the older decided to break the ice. "I'm sorry Kookie. I over reacted." Jungkook nodded. "Its okay pumpkin." He then kissed the top of his livers head who smiled. He didnt realise how much fear he had of the younger leaving him until now. "You mean the world to me Jimin. I'm not going to let a fight like that get in the way of our relationship." Jimin finally brought his head from the others shoulder so that he could look him in the eyes. "I love you Jungkook." Kookie smiled. "I love you too Jimin." He then kissed the olders lips before standing up bringing the older up with him. "Lets head back so the others don't worry okay?" Jimin nodded as the two began walking back to their dorm. Once there the other five members flooded them making sure everything was okay between them. After reasurring them the two went to their room to be alone. "I really am sorry I was being such a baby." Jungkook smiled. "Its really okay. I shouldnt have done that without asking anyway." "Its not that I care you got ideas from Suga its just that. I like having this part of our relationship for just the two of us." Jimin crawled on top of Kookie who nodded. "I know Jimin. I didnt give him details. All I saod was I felt that you werent fully happy in that area and he told me things I could do to spice it up. Nothing more." Jimin smiled before the two kissed once more. They now know that nothing will ever seperate them.

-end