chapter 01

"No hyung ! " the 15 year old screamed as he saw his brother fell to the floor , unconscious to the world above him. The 15 year old cried and cried holding his brother to his chest. "Don't leave me " He whimpered....... "hello can I report something ?......my son was killed.....okay " He heard a women whispered. On the other hand he heard a laughter. A evil one that scared him since he was 10 yrs old. Then a man came behind him and made him hold a knife. "You killed him, aren't you ? My dear youngest son ?" He whispered dangerously closer to his ear " no...." a whimper can be heard. "You did "  the man shouted at him , making him flinch.     

                      He saw his father cleaned himself and made it look like his youngest son did it. And he faintly saw his mother crying on the floor. Fake. That's all he can muster. Then he saw blurry figures coming and his mom and dad nodding. Soon he was lifted by pair of hands. In the end he was imprisoned. The wrong person. The case was closed. The killer is Jeon Jungkook.

                 Jimin turned on the t.v at 07.30 pm for News. " a 15 year old boy had killed his own elder brother-"      " isn't he like us ?" Taehyung asked with a sly smile making others who were there to forget completely about the said News

--------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone , hope you liked the chapter. I know this is short. It Is because this is the first chapter.

Comments and votes are appropriated