Chapter 03

Jungkook went to school alone , stayed there alone , came home alone. A new name gaining to him ' nerd ' but it was wrong. because he never studies or do his homework. He only go to school because his mother forcing him to do so. He felt like crying when he saw other students happily talking about their families etc. Like that time passes and his introverted self became more introverted. He began not to talk to anyone. His teachers. His mother. One day his mother asked 'what? ' and the question was left hanging. He became the person that he was in prison , introverted ,self hating and hallucinating. All of this began when he saw his hyungs voice calling out to him , when he saw his hyung smiled at him. He becomes a psycho. One day he cut his freshly washed pale unmarked arm making it bled. He let it bled as much as it wants waiting for something called death.

But he only woke up in a hospital bed again. He felt angry and sad thinking that how much he collected his courage to cut his arm hoping to die. But it all just went to waste. Then he head voices. " I'm gonna talk to him " he head a woman said then he saw a woman standing beside his bed " hi I'm psychologist kim. so I'm gonna ask some questions okay " and he nodded. The questions were asked and asked and asked. After some time he felt drowsy and he faintly head " we need to move him to the mental ward "

--------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chapter
@charlenearagon ......