Chapter 05

" Jungkook? It's time to eat.. come on" Jin said knocking on the door for the third time on the day. Jungkook sighed and went to open the door. Then he came face to face with those faces again. He saw Hoseok slightly glare at him making him lower his head. To be honest Hoseok was still angry at what he did earler. While walking down the corridor with his head downward he only saw gray. Gray. What a unlucky color. He saw s door frame and lifted his head to see that they were already at the cafeteria. There was lot of men . A lot of. And he felt suffocated , trapped , judged and small. Yet again he felt like he is in prison. Again he ducked his head down and head a gasp then a voice. A rough , confused , scary voice saying    " look look that's the boy who killed his brother. Oh my god ". His steps stopped. His mind stopped. Everything came back. The memories all of it and he felt like crying. He flinched and a panic is making its way through him. Suddenly he felt a large hand on his small one and he immediately looked up to find a kind , warm and cared eyes that belong to Hoseok. He saw hoseok smiled at him and whispered  "it's okay " he felt the gazes that were on him but he only forcused his mind on that kind gaze. They were calming him , making him feel safe. Suddenly they were sat down on the benches and foods were placed infront of them. He looked up to locked eyes with Hoseok's eyes that still display kindness. Then Hoseok smiled comfortably at him like saying its okay because he knew the feeling that jungkook felt.not so long ago.
                      He was in a gray room with a lady infront of him. She asked so many questions but they were left hanging. His head hurts. He only want to be in his room forever, hiding from this cruel world. But that never happened. Fate must be really happy to see him suffer. He internally smiled at his own statement. He was in his own world thinking how will fate hurt him again and again. Suddenly he was brought back to reality by a cough and he looked at the doctor who was asking him so many questions just rolled her eyes at him. He felt angry. Can't he even think now ? Suddenly she asked " what happened when you were 15 ? Did you killed him or not ?" He felt like punching for remembering him that. It was proven that his farther is the killer. Why can't she understand ? Did she want me to suffer too ? Why is she remembering that ? why ? why ? why? why ? can't anyone let me live alone and freely ?
" WHY? " unknowingly to him he had shouted at her making her eyes go big. Then he stood up and looked at her angrily while his tears kept rolling down his flushed cheeks. " you. You.....you are a MONSTER " he shouted at her before storming out the foom running to his dorm. His mind can't muster anything. Even where he is going. Everything is gray. Even his mind is gray. He head footsteps behind hum and voices that said him to stop , he didn't stop. They were all a blurry. He didn't even know if they are true. Suddenly he felt he bumped into someone's chest and the person's smell was familiar. It felt comforting and safe so he stayed ther hiding his face on others neck while he broke down on the person's arms. " Jungkook " he head a faint whisper. He hugged the person tightly asking for protection timidly. " its okay.I'm here. I'm Taehyung "  Tae hugged back. Suddenly those men came into Taes' view and told him to give the other but he only shook his head saying no. He need to protect the younger.