Chapter 06

It was midnight and he is in his room sitting on his bed staring at nothing. He felt tired. He need to sleep but he can't. His head hurts. He was sweating a lot. There are no feelings just blank. He stood up and went to the bathroom. His movements are robotic. Then he looked at himself on the mirror and beside him he saw a girl , that girl, his hyungs girlfriend.
Flashback
" you're junghyun's younger brother right ? " a girl came and put her lunch infront of him loudly when he was eating his lunch at the canteen. " you know , you are the world's most unworthy younger brother " she shouted "what ?" " You. You " she shouted at jungkook while pointing at him " you. Why didn't you save your brother. Why didn't you die instead of your brother ?" She shouted while crying.
End of falshback
" yeah..... I should had died " Jungkook muttered to himself still looking at his reflection. Yoongi was reading abook when he head footsteps. Curiously he went out of his room and saw bathrooms light was on and he made his way to there to look whos still awake at this hour. Then he saw the person he expected. Jungkook. Yoongi saw taers were flowing down on younger's cheek and he instantly knew what to do. He went to jungkook and hugged him tightly murmuring on to his ear " it's okay. I got you " and he felt once stiff body became relaxing and he began to run his finger through jungkook's soft locks. "It's okay " he said again.
After 2 weeks he was home alone again. All of them were in their sessions. Jungkook just finished his session and now he was staring at the t.v. A program is running but he didn't even know what it was course he was in his own blank world. He head a laughter and he snapped to reality. Fear started to climb on his body. And he looked around. He head the laughter again. He looked around again and his eyes met with the t.v. There he saw cartoon. A character was laughing and it also brought a smile to his face. Suddenly the sound became rough , deep , scary voice. He knew too well whos voice is this. He began to tremble. It was his farther's. He was scared. He shook his head hoping it will go away but it didn't. He palmed his ears and screamed at the voice to stop but it was only increasing, increasing and increasing. He screamed hard but instead of it going away his eye sight went away and all turned black. Jimin was feeling tired so he told his psychologist it and went home.when he opened the door he was met with adead silent but he didn't mind it course he is the only one in this dorm now.he made his way to kitchen but a sound came and he looked at it's way and saw the t.v. was on. And something gray.....? A lump ? Person? He went closer and saw it was jungkook. Unconscious on the
" doctor will he be fine ? " jimin asked worriedly. It was almost a hour since he brought jungkook to the infirmary and doctor just came outside. " of course. He is just overstressed. Don't worry "doctor said and went away. Doctors never cared about them so why would he shocked at the way he talked ? no reason. Jimin hurriedly went inside the room and saw jungkook already awoke now looking at him. " Jungkook ? Are you okay ? " he asked before going to bedside and sat on the bedside chair. Then he took jungkook's hand and rub it ever so slowly. He felt warm spread through his body. " you know. If you wnat someone to talk , I'm always right here beside you " jimin said with a soft voice and a comforting smile. It made him calm and He head it.
All the lights were off and Jungkook was awoke in his bed. Hoping to sleep. He waited a hour. 2 hours. 3 hours. But it didn't came so he stood from his bed and made his way to kitchen to get some water since he was thirsty. Lights were off but he was okay with it. Once he made it into the kitchen he took a cup and went to the water filter. But on his way he tripped and the cup slipped from his hands falling down. Shattering to pieces. He froce. Time was running but he was stuck. Suddenly the light was turned on. He was cought. And he was suffocating. A panic attack. " Jungkook? "