Chapter 3-The island

I woke up with a start. I then remembered what i had to do that day. My Mom was away and i didn't have a Dad. I sighed put in my wolf earphones. I listened to Stitches by Shawn Mendes and mentally prepared myself for the day. I got up and logged onto my laptop. Todd was online, my friend. He knew about the situation and wanted to come. I decided it would be good to have company, otherwise by the end of the week I'd be talking to the walls. I closed the laptop after checking my Calender and started packing my bags. No doubt there would be food there, unless i wanted to eat mouldy food that was usually up to the amazing Disney chef standards. I packed a lot of food and packed some clothes, plus my dear old Winston, my old dog plush i'd had since i was a baby. I grabbed my cap and took the suitcase downstairs. I made sure everything was off, plug sockets, televisions ,fridge ect. I called Todd via discord and told him i was heading towards the docks. I walked towards the docks, then thought of my dogs. Then i remembered that all 3 of them were at my aunts, who i was very good friends with. She was 10 years older than me, 26 years of age, and was my only family member i didn't feel weird around. I looked at the beautiful dawn sky and sighed. I tuned into Capital radio and listened to the Talor Swift songs, my fave being the same as always, I Did Something Bad. I didnt realise i was already at the docks until i felt the sea spray get me in the face. I wiped it off then packed the boat i owned. I was sat there waiting for Todd for about an hour. He finally came, his Mickey Mouse backpack bulging with Starclan knows what, just like mine. 

"Ready?" i asked him.

"Ready." he replied.

We climbed in and set of, the salty spray of the sea splashing out faces. I loved every second of it. I treasured it, not knowing of the horror that was about to begin.