Bonus chapter

A/N This chapter doesn't show how the story of Coraline continues but this chapter will be entirely in the killer's POV. If you feel uncomfortable I suggest to stop reading since it can be triggering.

Killer with unknown identity POV

Killing gives me so much pleasure. I like so much seeing my victims suffer screaming and begging me for mercy. I just laugh when I see that. The fear in their eyes gives me so much life. Makes me feel so good,alive,relaxed. I know that taking a life is something that I shouldn't do,something terrible and horrific  but my instincts don't leave me alone. They guide me tell me what to do and unfortunately they are right,I must obey them. It's like an addiction I can't let go that easily. I just live to kill,take lifes that only God has the right to do but I can't respect that rule. I just can't. The devil inside me is so much stronger than me and I have given my soul to him and now I am a loyal dog to him. All I have to do is to find the right victims. I prefer the young lives they are the ones who give me the most pleasure because they are just like young flowers and nobody takes from the garden an old flower which has lost all its beauty but only the freshest ones. I do the same with people  but I like the ones who are kinda  bad who disobey like a beautiful rose but roses have thorns and I don't like to be cut by them so I just kill them off. And the pleasure is just amazing.
I hate myself for what I'm and I always wanted to change but I just can't do it because it's a drug for me a really strong drug that I just can't get enough of it.
I like staying in the dark and watching  focused on my next victim. They look so happy with their lifes and little do they know that these lives are in my hands. That makes me smile. Dumb creatures. I'm like a lion searching for its prey and those people are some innocent zebras eating fresh grass while I still hidden without making noise and when I approach enough I attack and the zebra is too confused and stands still like a statue and then I kill it with my claws and sharp teeth. Another tasty meal for the lion.
But sometimes the zebra might run away and the lion stays with nothing to eat and became skinner because of the lack of food.
That makes me so angry that I want to destroy everything around me because I can't fail. Everything should go according to the plan and when it doesn't then I am not calm at all but strom rages inside me. I have to find the one who escaped and make sure that they won't see the light of the sun never again. Next time I will be prepared and everything will go as I am going to plan it. I only need some time to make it perfect and then I will come outside of the darkness and bushes and attack all of them. Enjoy the calm before the storm my precious victim because it won't last long.