Ch 6

[Your guide for this chapter:
Y/N= your name     Hgt=height     
B/T= body type    E/Clr= Eye color
H/Clr= hair color

A/N: Another chapter! Yaaaaaay! I don't own Lookism, enjoy the chapter!~]

Y/N spent the rest of the weekend working on the foundation and base frame for Buddy's house. The three legged Retriever seemed to know what she was working on and got excited. His human friend was working on something special for him.

Soon the weekend came to an end and it was time for the Hgt girl to go back to school. She was incredibly nervous as she approached the school gates. She had no idea what she was going to say... What if they didn't accept her apology?... What if they made fun of her?!

Her mind began whirling with hundreds of possible outcomes... None of them good of course. The H/Clr haired girl soon made it to the door of the class as she heard people chatting on the other side. The architecture guys were surprisingly punctual for a bunch of high schoolers.

Y/N opened the door before stepping through; the class went silent. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so she walked up to the front before clearing her throat. All the males seemed to have their attention on the B/T girl now.

She could feel her heart pounding a million miles per minute at how nervous she was. The Hgt girl just wanted to disappear until she made eye contact with Vasco who seemed to nod for her to go on. "Eh... um... I'm sorry!", she finally managed as she bowed the same way as she did for Vasco.

All the males seemed to look surprised at this gesture. The girl nervously went on to explain what she had to Vasco. "... So I just wanted to be treated like a classmate... Not a burden", the girl finished finally. The whole class seemed to stay silent before they burst out laughing.

"They're laughing?... I knew it", the girl closed her E/Clr eyes feeling tears form; mortified she had poured out all her feelings in front of them. "No one thinks you're a burden Y/N", Jace finally spoke up after stopping his laughing fit. "We just aren't familiar with girls being in the Architecture Department, obviously", the large eared man explained.

The Hgt girl began wiping the tears away from her eyes that betrayed her. "I'm sorry we made you feel useless... If we knew, we would've given you some space", Jace said as he approached her before patting her head. "Well now I'm crying like a little bitch", the girl stated, making the entire class laugh.

After clearing up that mess everyone seemed to relax. Obviously they would still watch certain things they said around her. She was still a girl after all; but they still treated her like she was one of the guys.

-Friendship Montage!-

Y/N had definitely felt like a part of the class. The guys were actually impressed with her architecture skills, even learning a few things from her. "So if you stick a support beam right here it'll be less likely to collapse", she explained as she helped one of the guys with their project.

Once they found out how strong the girl was, they were shocked to say the least. "Oi, Y/N! You wanna help us out with these boxes?!", Jace shouted as the H/Clr haired girl jogged over. "Sure thing!", the girl was more than happy to help the guys with supplies for their projects.

"Oh Y/N, there are less heavy boxes ov-", he began until he nearly dropped his box from shock. The Hgt girl picked up one of the heavier boxes filled with metal for certain works, with ease. "Where do I put it?", the girl asked casually, looking around the box that was taller than her.

"Uh-um... Just in the storage room, in the corner", Jace stuttered out, earning a nod from the girl. The rest of the guys gawked as she made her way into the class. Some of the guys weren't even strong enough to pick up a box that heavy.

Vasco seemed to have no issue with her strength, the others seemed to need some time to process the information. She spent more and more time with the guys, even going to a café Jace worked at, to hang out. "Oooh, fancy!~", the girl sounded out as the group took a seat.

"Don't make any trouble okay?", Jace whispered harshly as he served their drinks. As it turned out most, if not all, the guys were part of a gang/crew and Vasco was their leader. At first this very much unnerved Y/N... Were they really part of a gang??

The group wore black leather jackets with a logo with the letters [BNC] on the back. They even had the logo printed on the back of the jumpsuits they wore in workshop. She couldn't help wondering what kind of work they really did.

As it turned out, Burn Knuckles wasn't exactly what Y/N was expecting. Though the crew often found themselves in fights, it turned out it was to defend themselves or protect weaker people being bullied. They would even use their strength to help around the neighborhood... They were like hardcore boy scouts!

Y/N was actually very proud that Vasco and Jace founded a crew with good morals. She was glad that they used their strength for good an not evil. Though it didn't prevent the rest of the school from thinking they were scary.

-End Montage-

"Y/N, how's your project going?", Vasco asked as the group was eating lunch. "I have the foundation and basic frame done. But, school takes up so much time, so I haven't finished it yet", she explained making gestures. "What are you making anyway?", Jace inquired; the rest of the table curious as well.

"Oh, I'm making a dog house, for my dog", the girl explained. "What kind of dog is it?", Vasco asked, sounding more excited than usual. It seemed the large, intimidating man had a soft spot for man's best friend. "Oh, I have a picture of him", Y/N explained, bringing out her phone and showing the group.

"You have a golden retriever?", Vasco asked excitedly as he saw the picture of Buddy. "Vasco's favorite types of dogs are golden retrievers", Jace explained. "Really?... Hadn't noticed", the girl deadpanned as the large eared man laughed.

"Can we see it?", Vasco asked, really excited to possibly see a real golden retriever. "Um... Well I'm not sure how my aunt would feel about that", the Hgt girl sweat dropped; imagining the woman's furious gaze. "We can also help with the dog house", Jace explained, Vasco nodding enthusiastically next to him.

"Well... I guess I could just tell her that they're going to help me finish it", Y/N pondered, hoping her aunt wouldn't try to fight anyone. The B/T girl never had any friends over so she didn't know how her aunt would react. "Well how bout I ask her first; if she says yes you guys can come around tomorrow", she explained.

The two nodded in understanding and Jace set up a group chat for the three of them. Y/N was probably happier than most people would be about being a part of a group chat. She never had friends, so she only ever heard of people being part of a group chat.

-Later that Evening-

"Aunt Mina, would it be okay if I had some friends over tomorrow?", the girl asked before hearing a plate shatter on the floor. "You made friends?!", the woman practically shouted as she zoomed in on the girl, putting hands on her shoulders. "Well, maybe not FRIENDS, but classmates. They offered to help me finish building Bud's dog house", the Hgt girl explained.

"All right! Any help to get that mangy mutt out of my house", the woman huffed leaving to clean up her mess. Y/N giggled a bit knowing that Mina didn't mean that about Buddy. She always acted like she didn't like Buddy and wanted him out of the house.

But, the B/T girl would catch her on the odd occasion feeding the retriever treats and petting him. One night she even caught the aggressive woman talking to Buddy in a baby voice and playing with him. It took everything in the girl's power not to burst out laughing at the situation.

Y/N then went onto the group chat to tell the guys the news:

Y/N: [Hey guys, my aunt said yes!]

Jace: [Great! We'll be there around 12!]

Vasco: [Can I bring treats?]

Y/N: [Sure! You can't go wrong with Beef Jerky.]

Jace: [Great! We'll see ya then!]

The H/Clr haired girl laughed quietly at Vasco's enthusiasm for dogs. She then typed in her address so the boys wouldn't get lost... She just hoped they wouldn't be shocked about her "house".