Ch 10

[Your guide for this chapter:
Y/N= your name    N/N= nickname
Hgt= height      B/T= body type
E/Clr= Eye color  H/Clr= hair color

A/N: Happy new year y'all! Tis the year of the dog 🐕!!! So I hope everyone has a decent year. I don't own Lookism, enjoy the chapter!~

P.S The above pic has nothing to do with the chapter... I just thought it was cute.]

"Hello sir, would you be interested in learning taekwondo or hapkido?", Y/N spoke up as she approached a large and frightening looking man. His expression went from vicious to soft as he observed the Hgt girl hand him a flyer for a dojo. He nodded silently with a blush on his face as he accepted the flyer.

"There's gonna be a free demonstration. Men and women are welcome", Jace explained as he handed a flyer to a group of guys. The Burn Knuckles Crew was helping Y/N hand out fliers for Mina's dojo. A lot of tougher guys would take the flyers thinking that Jace and Vasco were students.

Both men would only get other guys who were interested in possibly getting stronger. Y/N, however, would get a few girls who seemed mildly interested or guys who assumed she might be the kyosanim's daughter. By the early afternoon the group had successfully handed out all their flyers.

The group began making their way back to the dojo. "So does your aunt have any special demonstration planned?", Jace inquired as the trio got closer to the B/T girl's home. "Aunt Mina said she had it covered... But I'm not entirely sure", the girl mused as they approached the intimidating building.

The group entered the dojo to see a large amount of people waiting for the demonstration, most of them males. Y/N went to go change into a uniform as Mina walked before the large group. "Thank you all for coming today. My name is Mina and I am the kyosanim of this dojo", she began as people began chuckling.

Mina was wearing a black Gi with a black belt to signal her rank. "I know most of you will treat this as a joke, or not take it seriously because I'm a woman. Anyone here not willing to learn can leave now!", the woman announced as she stomped her foot. "I am here to teach! Not to entertain!", she shouted, intimidating a lot of people. Jace and Vasco were quite intimidated as well.

"I have studied martial arts all my life and have won a great deal of tournaments. But that may not make me the best teacher for you. My methods are tough for those who can't handle it. But, my niece is a primary example as to how well my methods work on the right student", the woman announced as Y/N stepped up. The Hgt girl was also wearing a black gi with a black belt on her B/T body.

Mina and Y/N faced each other as they were about to begin the demonstration. "Yeah and having two girls fighting each other is gonna make us change our minds how?", one male laughed earning murmurs of agreement from others. Mina's eye twitched, but she restrained herself in front of potential students.

"Then why don't you try your hand", Mina raised an eyebrow in challenge. "No thanks... I don't feel like beating up a girl", the male waved off. "How 'bout this then; anyone in here who can win a match against me or my niece can get a date with her!", Mina announced with a smug smile, earning shocked looks from everyone. Vasco, Jace, and Y/N looking completely mortified.

"What the hell are you thinking aunt Mina?! No one's going to want that!!", Y/N screamed in her mind as she remained stoic on the surface. "Anything goes?", one male spoke up suddenly as he raised a hand. He was a relatively good looking guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Mina looked the male up and down; he didn't look extremely strong, but he did look skilled. "Any hand to hand combat or martial art is permitted, as we can use any we please... Have you decided on an opponent?", the woman challenged. "Sure", the male smiled mischievously before standing up.