Ch 11

[Your guide for this chapter:
Y/N= your name    N/N= nickname
Hgt=height      B/T= body type
S/Tn= skin tone   H/Clr= hair color
F/Clr= fav color  F/VG= fav videogame

A/N: Just a chapter filled with friendship! Random pic of Vasco above because I couldn't decide. I don't own Lookism, y'all enjoy it anyway!~]

Y/N sat awkwardly as she felt her face being gently cleaned up. It was weird not to be able to look at her friend, that was probably Vasco. He didn't say a word the entire time; the Hgt girl didn't know whether that was good or bad.

But after a minute she could finally see the tattooed male as he was pulling out some bandages. His expression was unreadable as he began applying ointment, then the bandages. Y/N didn't know whether she should say anything or remain silent, but decided to let him speak first.

"You shouldn't have fought... You got hurt", Vasco began as he put the first aid kit away. "... That's kind of what happens when you fight", the girl explained simply. "That's why I didn't want you fighting in the first place", the tattooed male seemed frustrated.

"Do you know how hard it is to sit on the side and just watch someone hurt my friend?", Vasco asked, closing his eyes for a moment. "... Yeah... I do; all the time, with you", the B/T girl responded, earning a surprised look from the male. As though the thought of her being worried about him never occurred to him.

"It's hard for me to sit on the side and watch Burn Knuckles fight, when I know I can help... But, I don't... Because I know you're strong and can handle it... But, it doesn't stop me from worrying, or wishing I could help", she explained, looking a bit frustrated herself.

Vasco never thought about it that way... Y/N said she respected his decision to not let her fight... But, it didn't mean she liked or agreed with it. Watching her friends fight all the time and forced to sit by and do nothing... He never took the time to think about how she felt about it.

"... I'm sorry", Vasco bowed his head in apology, he felt bad. "It's okay. I understand why you do it", S/Tn girl said, earning another surprised look from the male. "You care about my safety as well as everyone else in Burn Knuckle. It's not common for girls to actually fight, so I understand that you would approach me being part of the crew differently", Y/N explained as Vasco nodded.

"I shouldn't be treating you differently... You don't like that... But, I also want to make sure you stay safe", he explained his conflicting emotions. "Hmmm... How bout I only fight if I think it's absolutely necessary... I don't like fighting meaningless fights anyway. And I'll stay close to you, so you can see I'm okay", Y/N pitched her idea.

"Stay close to me?", Vasco asked as the girl nodded in response. His chest felt strange about that, and his heart was racing. He felt like he was on a rollercoaster at a theme park. The tattooed male nodded in agreement with a small blush on his face.

"Okay", Y/N said and held out her hand; Vasco seemed to just stare at it. "You shake hands when you're in agreement. Like this", she explained grabbing his wrist. She brought his arm up before her hand grabbed his larger one and shook, like it was his first time shaking hands. He once again felt like he was going on a rollercoaster before she let go... What was that weird feeling?

-Time Skip!-

"Good job kids! Thanks to you, I'm in business!", Mina cheered as she raised her beer bottle in celebration. The aggressive woman took the teens out to eat as a thank you for helping her get students. She even offered to let them have a beer that they all declined. But, they all seemed to have a great time as they ate together.

For the rest of the vacation, Y/N got to spend more and more time with Vasco and Jace. She learned so much about them, and they learned a lot about her. The Hgt girl even got to join the guys on their workout regimine... Which was surprisingly hard to keep up with.