Question 1: The Zombie Apocalypse

"Yo, Negito, Neutro, Posilyn; which zombie apocalypse would you rather be in and why? What would your weapon of choice be??" @TheWeirdGeekyOne asks, sitting in the auditorium.

"How many apocalypses are there supposed to be?" Neutro questions, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"I know for sure I'd want to be in one where the zombies don't move too fast! I'd be finished in a day, otherwise." Posilyn laughs sheepishly. "As far as weapons go, I'm not too familiar with any of them, but a sword or bat would be pretty easy to get a handle on. Just slice or bludgeon the zombies like WHAM!"

"I haven't seen too many zombie movies, but I gotta agree with Posilyn, the slower the better." Negito says. "Between World War Z and Shaun of the Dead, I'd pick the apocalypse in Shaun of the Dead. It's over in a day and all the zombies are pretty much humanized afterward."

"Ooooh, I remember that movie! You got me to come back in the room and it was really funny!"

"And as far as weaponry goes." He begins to smirk, pulling the Colt Python from his belt and giving it a twirl. "All I would need is this."

"Negito, watch where you point that thing!" Neutro scolds, to which the younger Spirit grumbles.

"The safety's on, geeze."

"So what about you, Neutro?" Posilyn questions.

"I don't really care much for zombie fiction, so I don't know which specific apocalypse I'd choose. Preferably, none..." He scratches the back of his neck. "But if I had to, I'd pick a sword and call it good. Guns are unreliable because they run out of ammo and can become pretty useless."

"Those are fightin' words." Negito growls, though he grins playfully at the oldest Spirit.