Question 7: TV Tropes

(I'm going to be using TVTropes.org as a reference for my answers.)

"Ooh ooh I have a question ooh" Kimmy_Grace begins, bouncing a bit. "To the whole cast: what one trope describes you best? Like, TV tropes."

"I would have to say Involuntary Shapeshifter. I can keep myself from transforming sometimes, but not all the time..." Negito murmurs, looking to the floor.

"I'd like to think the Nice Guy trope suits me the best." Posilyn chirps.

"I'll have to say Action Dad." Neutro says, smiling a little as Posilyn and Negito nod in agreement.

"Dead to Begin With." Emotieon the 1st states, tone flat.

"Shipper on Deck!" Dante and Ned say in unison, grinning at Felix teasingly.

"I'd like to say I fit the Nice Guy trope, as well." The blond mutters, partially glaring at his friends.

"LIFE OF THE PARTYYYYY!" Freddy screams, throwing his hands in the air.

"Mouthy Kid." Max grins and playfully sticks his tongue out.

  "Blonde, Brunette, Redhead!" Ashley, Jennifer and Kylie cheer in unison.  

"Reformed Criminal." Hijack answers, standing between Neutro and Freddy with a polite smile and straightened posture.

"Understanding Boyfriend." Peter says, taking Posilyn's hand in his. Neutro huffs softly, then smiles a bit when Freddy pats his shoulder.

"Tall, Dark and Snarky." Quetzacoatl winks, then hesitates before he adds sheepishly. "Minus the 'tall' part."

"I am mosst certainly the Big Bad." Diapsid hisses, smirking evilly at the Spirits. Negito and Neutro glare back, the former growling softly, while Posilyn narrows her eyes.