{1} Last Memories Together

This is more of just a short plot chapter so you guys now what happened before the story.

3rd person POV

Dark and Anti. Anti and Dark. Friends since they were toddlers and then on.

Soon after they both entered middle school, Dark confesses to Anti that he loves him. And just like out of a love story Anti tells Dark he feels the same way. Even though they were unsure of their new titles they loved each other no matter what .

All they thought was that they were young and in love. From sharing secret kisses under the bleachers to holding hands at lunch. But soon after Dark told Anti and they were dating Dark would get regularly abused by his drunk, crack-head father.

Each day Dark would come to school with either scars, scratches or bruises. Anti notices everyday but when he would try to ask Dark he always had an excuse.

Whether it be he fell or he tripped and scratched his arm. No matter the excuse Anti continued to get more and more suspicious.

Then on that one fateful night Dark came home from school and there was his father waiting for him at the kitchen table. He threw Dark to the ground and begin slapping him and cutting him with a razor.

Dark even though being tough 13 year old was terrified of his father. Thankfully Anti taking a small walk from his house heard his boyfriends scared screams of pain.

Anti called 911 and then ran as fast as he could and crawled in quietly through an open window. He noticed  Dark's fathers collection of guns in the hallway so the young green haired demon grabbed one and prepared for a fight.

As he slowly came into the kitchen he saw his boyfriend on the floor with cuts and  bruises being beaten almost to death. Anti raised the  gun, put his finger on the trigger, aimed, and *BAM* Dark's father was dead.

Anti dropped the gun and ran to his boyfriend hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god Anti w-what are you doing here?" Dark asked still very terrified.

"I came here to save you Darky." Anti told him as he heard the sound of the wailing police sirens. 

And the last memory Dark had of his love was  a soft kiss and Anti telling Dark, "I love you"  before running off into the night escaping the problem he made. 

"I-I love you too" Dark said shook as he watched his love, his best friend...his boyfriend  running from the law. 

I think that that was a good first chapter. I see a lot of hope in this book and I hope you guys like it. So thank you guys so much for reading if you liked it PUNCH that vote book in the face LIKE A BOSS and as always I will see you in the next chapter. Buh Bye!